ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
– Support in the management and the delivery of the functional and operational plans for several areas of the Workforce Operations department across client site/s.
– Among the key contacts for Workforce Operations onsite, assist multiple functions and members of the workforce by implementing timely and effective solutions and prompt escalation and dissemination of information as/when required.
– Support the department/s with day-to-day cases of staff shortages and/or overstaffing and escalate trends of shortage or overstaffing to the Management.
– Communicate regularly and concisely with the Contact Center Manager and Workforce Operations team to make sure free flowing 2-way communication, escalating challenges and/or risks for prompt resolution.
– Establish and keep maintaining strong working relationships with all Functions, support the Workforce Services team in ensuring scheduling and rostering deadlines are met across all Functions and on-the-ground adjustments are updated regularly.
– Manage, update, and send daily, weekly, monthly ad-hoc reporting to aid the mgt in monitoring contact center, team & representative performance across client site/s, including however, not limited by shrinkage, occupancy, and NPT usage.
The aforementioned statements are designed to describe the overall nature and degree of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They’re not designed to be an exhaustive set of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working in this working job title.
Concentrix can be an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, protected veteran status, disability status or any protected characteristic.
6,500 to 7,000
month including fixed allowances per.
Additional benefits: Standard Benefits
– 2+ yrs specific exp. in workforce scheduling (roaster creation), REAL-TIME Mgt, Reporting & Warehousing.
– In a position to balance a large-scale function operation while understanding the strategic, detail-oriented planning necessary to deliver it.
– Excellent analytical, numerical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Capability to effectively present information and engage across all degrees of the business.
– Capability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with focus on detail in a challenging, shifting-priority in a 24*7 operational environment.
– Experienced in MS Office (Macros + advanced features) and WFM software employed by assigned projects (Verint, IEX, Aspect, etc.)
– Capability to work effectively in a fresh environment.
– Bilingual Arabic and English speaker.
– Prior experience in Banking, financial services, or Insurance.
– Candidate easily available in the UAE and will join immediately.
We focus on crafting engaging experiences and driving digital transformation to create value & make your visitors want to connect to you.
We’re passionate concerning the power of exceptional experiences extremely. When someone comes with an amazing customer experience, it could be life changing! That’s why we love creating answers to complex CX issues that genuinely help people. It really is done by us by combining tech, data-driven insights and our team’s diverse expertise to greatly help the world’s best companies deliver brand-defining moments.
Apply for this job: Click here