• Proficient to move and qualify the welding check as per MPSI treatments.
• Understanding in highest regular of welding process in order to avoid weld defects and should be experienced in identifying the type of welding method, technique, products and tools had a need to do a work
• Information in identifying the correct welding electrode or flux that’s compatible with the materials specification of the joint according to company techniques
• Capable to identify and determine the defective components
• Skilled in executing the routine servicing on welding equipment’s and in a position to determine the type of upkeep required.
• Must possess fundamental knowing on HSEQ and secure welding
• Must have technical schooling on Welding, Gas, Stay, MIG & TIG welding process around 6G
• Capable to learn drawings and will need to have 6G Qualification on GTAW on Carbon Metal, STAINLESS & Aluminum components.
Apply for this job: Click here