/ Job View
Posted 2021/09/22 05:47:03
Manages all warehouse activities such as for example outbound, and fulfilment, and associates, to make sure all receiving and distribution operations are dispatched and fulfilment of orders correctly and timely.
Strategy, Policy and Procedure
- Donate to the implementation and creation of best practice warehouse strategy, policies, procedures and processes to assist and improve operational performance.
- Establish, monitor and keep maintaining high standards of security in the warehouse by sticking with all TAPA security procedures.
- Set goals for warehouse tasks and value-added service activities.
- Coping with sensitive and confidential information linked to work with discretion to safeguard the interests of the emirates post group.
- Maintains storage areas by organizing living area, sticking with storage design principles, recommending improvements.
- Manage the warehouse labour force efficiently.
- Ensures maximum usage of warehouse facilities
- Monitor automated warehousing systems.
- Perform regular audits checks to make sure quality of process and offer visible and clear feedback on findings.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Plans optimal space utilization & efficient inventory flow.
Warehouse Logistics Operations Inbound Operations:
- Manage dock doors and plan inbound resources.
- Manage receiving inbound shipments and performing the required QC.
- Manage the sorting, labelling, palletizing, putting of received material away.
- Manage value-added services if any
- Keep an eye on quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, and efficiency.
- Manage new orders, transfers and returns
- Plan and manage pick and pack operations
- Plan and manage order dispatch operations
- Plan min/max, demand-based replenishment
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the warehouse management system
- Manage the preparation of import/export documentation & customs clearance processes.
- Provide full visibility on the inventory and keep maintaining high degrees of accuracy.
- Analyse warehouse throughout: order volumes, inbound/outbound operations
- Warehouse capacity management
- Maintain analyse and metrics data to assess performance and implement improvements.
Health & Safety
- Ensure the warehouse is compliant with current Safe practices regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately
- Develop and keep maintaining strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders to make sure high performance.
- Assist Senior Management in ensuring effective relationships with client businesses
- Coach, manage and develop warehouse staff and team leaders to optimize performance and meet targets and deadlines
- Talk to warehouse staff frequently to make them alert to priorities, targets and operational requirements.
- Ensure effective warehouse and distribution operations by implementing department policies and procedures
- Set department review and objectives/KPIs and assess on-going performance of direct reports.
- Perform any responsibilities concerning this working job request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or related field, preferer includes a FLT License will be an advantage.
- 5-7 years of work experience in a multiple location business in fulfilment, shipping, or inventory management preferred in the eCommerce industry with at the very least 24 months in a leadership role demonstrating progressive responsibility.
Job Specific Skills (Technical Competencies):
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and especially Excel)
- Proficient in dealing with warehouse management systems
- Experience dealing with ERP systems
- Supply chain management
- Transport, logistics or distribution.
- Data Analysis & Performance Metrics
- Process Improvement
Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or related field, preferer includes a FLT License will be an edge
Years of Experience
Min: 5 Max: 7
Apply for this job: Click here