Manage the storage and warehousing of most materials.
– Supervise the delivery of materials and supplies to all or any district facilities upon schedule and /or request. Make emergency deliveries if needed.
– Insure accuracy of completed request form.
– Plan & direct the stock and inventory control programs for Materials.
– Keep up with the inventory of supplies coordinate the replacement and ordering of such.
– Complete low stock report forms.
– Work closely with the production to recommend levels of supplies for sale, and exercise budgetary control over warehouse operations.
– Develop procedures and recommend estimates for an orderly replacement of exiting materials since it expires or deteriorates.
– Keeping a stock control system up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements.
– Producing regular reports and statistics on an everyday, monthly and weekly basis.
– Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to make sure set productivity targets are met.
– Supervise processing of most receiving reports on all shipments received through the warehouse.
– Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials. Develop cleaning schedule.
Contact: 054-4547369 // 056-1801398
Send cv: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job: Click here