Job Description :
* Maintenance & Repair of VRF unit and HVAC systems
* Experience : Will need to have minimum 3-5 years of gulf experience as VRF Technician from Maintenance industry.
* Qualification: Diploma/ITI in AIR-CON is necessary
* English communication is crucial.
* Candidates on visit visa/ cancelled visa will be preferred.
* Preference will undoubtedly be given immediately for individuals who can join.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be needed the interview.
***Please usually do not apply if you’re not meeting with previously listed requirement***
About – Al Shirawi FM
Al Shirawi’s progression in learning to be a fully fledged Facilities Management COMPANY has been achieved over 35 years of strategic planning and development. Starting in 1974 as a mechanical contractor, Al Shirawi gained the expertise to set up and maintain probably the most complicated mechanical systems through the entire Middle East. In the next decades, Al Shirawi, through joint ventures, entrepreneurship and acquisitions, entered into maintaining electrical systems, servicing heavy tonnage chillers, undertaking specialised and general cleaning services and, most providing security services recently. Leveraging of the Group’s technical commitment and expertise to service quality, Al Shirawi FM may be the premier Facilities Management COMPANY in UAE. With a concentrate on commercial, residential, hospitality, retail and industrial projects;Al Shirawi FM gets the necessary in-house infrastructure and resources to provide world-class service for world-class properties.
Al Shirawi FM website : www.alshirawifm.com
Group company website : www.alshirawi.ae
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Current visa status ? (Employment visa / Cancelled visa / Visit visa)
- Do you think you’re in UAE ?
- Current salary ? (According to contract)
- Expected salary ?
- VRF Maintenance: 24 months (Required)
- English (Required)
- ITI / Diploma (Mechanical / AIR-CON) (Required)
- UAE Driving License (Manual) (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here