/ Job View
Ras Al Khaimah Government Media Office
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Posted 2021/11/14 05:59:54
The Videographer/Photographer is in charge of filming, editing and delivering outstanding video content to meet up certain requirements of RAK Government Media Office. The incumbent will be a multi-skilled, highly competent one who is flexible and knowledgeable enough to play different roles as circumstances require and under general direction, facilitates and plans studio and field-based video production work, like the filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic contribution and design of a wider related duties as assigned. Experienced in journalistic photography & video creation, he’ll work to make a wide range of video projects collaboratively, ranging from productions that want shooting on-camera talent or personnel, developing and creating multi-media content to cascade to the media as RAK Government Media Office stories, internal announcement videos, external promotional social videos, along with other enterprise-wide projects.
- Follow VIP schedules for videography and photography projects.
- Works collaboratively with departmental stakeholders photography, videography, audio, and motion graphic production – including planning, shooting, lighting and organization of video shoots, creating graphics, editing, color correction, encoding and compression of videos, and digital asset management.
- Define and manage video production and post-production processes to control video project workflow effectively, tight timelines, project direction, production quality and budget and timeliness of final deliverables.
- Donate to and manage all areas of photo & video projects including content develop, pre-production, filming & logistics, and post-production editing.
- Record video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capture/import media, organize raw media, edit footage and sound files, insert and create static and motion graphics and titling, incorporating music/voice over/sfx.
- Help define and deliver next-generation video experiences, maintaining the evolving technology and video trends.
- Execute direction for content styles, tonality and overall aesthetics.
- In charge of editing and preparing features, promotional packages, interviews, opens, bumps, news stories for use on different platforms including regional and national broadcasts, apps, Youtube and digital & social media marketing platforms.
- Shoot interviews and press conferences whenever needed.
- Mix in effects and graphics in post-production and demonstrate quality control for video and audio.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Going to on site inspections and cover all events as advised.
- Plan and build relationships different stakeholder constituencies with RAK Media Office, understand their needs from video production requirements.
- Effective skills in video production, motion photography and graphics.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software programs (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, CONSEQUENCES and Final Cut Pro ..etc).
- Strong storytelling and transitional skills.
- Experience with industry leading cameras and audio equipment.
- Strong knowledge of the most recent video compression approaches for web.
- Must, pacing, organization, command of sound and music editing.
- Will need to have superior time and project management capabilities inside a fast paced, high productivity environment with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- In a position to work and communicate inside a united team structure while in a position to work independently with reduced supervision.
- The capability to anticipate and communicate and solve practical issues or problems effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills having an focus on quality and details.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a solid portfolio.
- Knowledge of special effects, color compositing and correction.
- Capability to communicate artistic software and concepts capacity to all.
- Capability to work hours as required and travel as required.
- Capability to configure, operate and keep maintaining studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Technical proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and CONSEQUENCES preferred. Understanding of sound, lighting and multiple camera packages such as for example 7D and 5D essential.
- Strong capability to run multi-format camcorders; an enthusiastic eye for capturing video having the ability to light subject(s) and complete audio complement.
- Understanding of computerized tape editing procedures and applications.
- Understanding of professional audio and/or video tape post-production and editing procedures, techniques, and standards.
be highly motivated and action-oriented
demonstrate strong and fluent editorial techniques through proper timing
Degree: Video Production, editing, film studies, media
Sub Job Title
Videographer & Photographer مصور فيديوغرافي
Years of Experience
Min: 3 Max: 10
Apply for this job: Click here