ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
§Lead, direct, and control all areas of activities within the communities to make sure top quality community experience and services are delivered while working within budgetary guidelines.
§Develop the annual operating cover the grouped community; monitor and oversee usage of these budgets to measure determine and efficiency areas needing improvement.
§Explore potential revenue generation opportunities; Develop and implement strategies and/or market plans which will drive revenue growth and increase asset value.
§Drive the city to continued operational success by proposing income-producing opportunities such as for example competitive pricing and value-add community enhancements.
§Keep track and ensure revenue and expense targets are achieved and recalibrated consistently.
§Review, analyze, and interpret market data to recognize emerging trends that could impact the performance of the grouped community;
§Promote higher level of client satisfaction through exceptional customer support and on-going communication concerning the performance of the city.
- Develop community operational guidelines for external stakeholders & providers to ensure standard degree of services i.e., FM, O&M, etc.. are delivered across all grouped communities relating to the SLA, Aldar standards and local requirements.
- Ensure guidelines are communicated and disseminated to internal/external stakeholders to see due diligence.
- Oversee the administration, collection and distribution of service charges; Ensure accurate calculation of service charges in line to Aldar guidelines and efficient distribution and timely assortment of payments from customers.
- Oversee the villa modification processes from receipt of request from customers to completion of project; Ensure NOCs request are assessed, approved and in line to Aldar standards and local authority requirements.
- Ensure all customer-facing activities promotes advanced of satisfaction by resolving and addressing needs, complaints and queries on a timely manner and through clear, caring and decisive communication.
- Ensure proper coordination with Aldar internal government and disciplines authorities.
- Oversee the procurement activities with regards to collection of vendors, services, etc to guarantee the procedures and processes come in line to Aldar standards and guidelines.
YoE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
RELATED YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
Min of: 10+ years of related experience in community / property management, resident customer and services management in a large-scale property developments.
YOE IN MANAGERIAL POSITION
Min of: 4+ years in an identical managerial position.
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
- Property with large developers
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Strong working understanding of community owner and management association Strong working understanding of customer support principles and practices.
- Experience in analyzing reports critical to community operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Capability to manage complex and multiple operational matters on a regular basis.
- Experienced in Yardi software and accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational skills to be able to prioritize daily schedules.
- Capability to utilize a sense of urgency and so are solutions oriented independently.
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- High amount of attention and accuracy to detail
Bachelor degree running a business administration, property or related field
Primary Location : AE-Abu Dhabi
Job : Commercial
Organization : Customer Management
Employee Status : Direct Hire
Job Type : Standard
Job Posting : Feb 23, 2021, 2:38:03 AM
Apply for this job Click here