- Lead, direct, and control all areas of activities within the communities to make sure top quality community experience and services are delivered while working within budgetary guidelines.
- Develop the annual operating cover the grouped community; monitor and oversee usage of these budgets to measure determine and efficiency areas needing improvement.
- Explore potential revenue generation opportunities; Develop and implement strategies and/or market plans which will drive revenue growth and increase asset value.
- Drive the city to continued operational success by proposing income-producing opportunities such as for example competitive pricing and value-add community enhancements.
- Keep track and ensure revenue and expense targets are achieved and recalibrated consistently.
- Review, analyze, and interpret market data to recognize emerging trends that could impact the performance of the grouped community;
- Promote higher level of client satisfaction through exceptional customer support and on-going communication concerning the performance of the city.
- Develop community operational guidelines for external stakeholders & providers to ensure standard degree of services i.e., FM, O&M, etc.. are delivered across all grouped communities relating to the SLA, Aldar standards and local requirements.
- Ensure guidelines are communicated and disseminated to internal/external stakeholders to see due diligence.
- Oversee the administration, collection and distribution of service charges; Ensure accurate calculation of service charges in line to Aldar guidelines and efficient distribution and timely assortment of payments from customers.
- Oversee the villa modification processes from receipt of request from customers to completion of project; Ensure NOCs request are assessed, approved and in line to Aldar standards and local authority requirements.
- Ensure all customer-facing activities promotes advanced of satisfaction by resolving and addressing needs, complaints and queries on a timely manner and through clear, caring and decisive communication.
- Ensure proper coordination with Aldar internal government and disciplines authorities.
- Oversee the procurement activities with regards to collection of vendors, services, etc to guarantee the procedures and processes come in line to Aldar standards and guidelines.
YoE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
RELATED YEAR OF EXPERIENCE
Min of: 10+ years of related experience in community / property management, resident customer and services management in a large-scale property developments.
YOE IN MANAGERIAL POSITION
Min of: 4+ years in an identical managerial position.
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
- Property with large developers
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Strong working understanding of community owner and management association Strong working understanding of customer support principles and practices.
- Experience in analyzing reports critical to community operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Capability to manage complex and multiple operational matters on a regular basis.
- Experienced in Yardi software and accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational skills to be able to prioritize daily schedules.
- Ability to utilize a sense of urgency and so are solutions oriented independently.
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- High amount of attention and accuracy to detail
Bachelor degree running a business administration, property or related fiel
Primary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi
Job : Development Management
Organization : Community Management
Employee Status : Direct Hire
Job Type : Standard
Job Posting : Oct 26, 2021, 5:02:17 AM
Apply for this job Click here