ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
§Lead, immediate, and control all areas of routines within the communities to make sure top quality community experience and providers are delivered while functioning within budgetary suggestions.
§Develop the annual operating cover the grouped community; monitor and oversee usage of these budgets to gauge determine and efficiency locations needing improvement.
§Explore possible revenue generation possibilities; Develop and implement methods and/or market plans which will drive revenue development and increase asset worth.
§Generate the city to continued operational achievement by proposing income-producing possibilities such as competitive prices and value-add local community enhancements.
§Keep monitor and ensure income and expenditure targets are accomplished and recalibrated consistently.
§Evaluation, analyze, and interpret marketplace data to recognize emerging trends that could impact the efficiency of the grouped community;
§Promote higher level of client satisfaction through exceptional customer support and on-going communication concerning the performance of the city.
put into action and
- Develop neighborhood operational guidelines for exterior stakeholders & service providers to make sure standard degree of services i.electronic., FM, O&M, etc.. are shipped across all grouped communities relating to the SLA, Aldar standards and regional requirements.
- Ensure recommendations are usually communicated and disseminated to internal/outside stakeholders to see due diligence.
- Oversee the administration, selection and distribution of support charges; Ensure precise calculation of service fees in series to Aldar suggestions and effective distribution and timely assortment of payments from clients.
- Oversee the villa modification procedures from receipt of demand from clients to completion of task; Ensure NOCs demand are assessed, approved and in collection to Aldar criteria and local authority specifications.
- Ensure all customer-facing activities promotes advanced of fulfillment by resolving and addressing requirements, problems and queries on a timely manner and through obvious, caring and decisive communication.
- Ensure correct coordination with Aldar internal authorities and disciplines authorities.
- Oversee the procurement activities with regards to collection of vendors, services, etc to guarantee the procedures and processes come in line to Aldar requirements and guidelines.
YoE / QUALIFICATIONS / Abilities
RELATED Yr OF EXPERIENCE
Min of: 10+ yrs of related knowledge in community / property administration, resident customer and solutions management inside a large-scale property developments.
YOE IN MANAGERIAL Place
Min of: 4+ years in an identical managerial position.
Industry OF EXPERIENCE
- Property with large programmers
Complex AND INTERPERSONAL Abilities
- Strong working understanding of community proprietor and management association Solid working knowledge of customer support principles and practices.
- Knowledge in analyzing reports essential to community functions.
- Exceptional written and verbal conversation skills are required.
- Capability to manage complicated and multiple operational issues every day.
- Experienced in Yardi software program and accounting concepts.
- Great organizational skills to be able to prioritize everyday schedules.
- Capability to utilize a sense of urgency and so are solutions oriented independently.
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- High amount of attention and accuracy to detail
Bachelor degree running a business administration, property or related field
Primary Location : AE-Abu Dhabi
Job : Commercial
Organization : Customer Management
Employee Status : Direct Hire
Job Type : Standard
Job Posting : Feb 23, 2021, 2:38:03 AM
Apply for this job Click here