ROLES AND Duties
- Manage the continuing company development activities for property, home retail and mixed-use possessions
- Identify new own advancements opportunities
- Recommend developments portfolio technique (including sub-segment combine)
- Support in sourcing brand new investment with third celebrations (e.g. JVs, task financing, etc..)
- Support in sourcing advancements pre-selling/pre-leasing ensure from end-customers.
- Develop and prioritize pipeline of possible new developments on property bank.
- Identify long-list of possible opportunities.
- Develop framework for preliminary prioritization / screening.
- Perform feasibility research for home, retail and mixed-use property and seek acceptance from line supervisor
- Perform task costing in coordination with Task Management.
- Develop financial design in collaboration with Partnerships & Investment along with other relevant features
- Manage growth appraisal to make sure accuracy and identify elements impacting the development efficiency at the earliest possibility.
- Manage advancements from inception to completion relative to the Investment Control Procedure to ensure timely shipping within set up parameters.
- Make suggestion to the Director on optimum and balanced answers to problems arising through the development procedure
- Support in choosing design manage and short input and functionality from Project Management.
- Critique, analyze and challenge the look proposals presented by consultants and recommendations by internal resources to ensure that key development criteria are achieved.
- Develop and manage the Procurement and Phasing strategy in collaboration with Project Management.
- Support in the choice, negotiation, appointment of consultants, service and contractors providers predicated on Procurement’s recommendation
- Support in choosing project schedule, anticipate and resolve possible roadblocks to completion of construction to ensure on-time project delivery
- Produce and manage the development’s Risk Register
- Perform continuous tabs on project and design deliverables, risk and program register.
- Provide constant progress updates and monthly written reports on construction progress.
- Identify major issues or conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions
- Monitor development budgets against projected and actual costs and recommend appropriate solutions on deviations
- Support in the negotiation of the Heads of Terms for asset purchase and lease agreements with all third party entities in collaboration with internal leasing and legal departments.
- Support in collaboration with internal sales, leasing and legal departments in the production of the Heads of Terms for sales contracts and retail leases.
- Support in choosing refined commercial strategy predicated on recommendation from Commercial (e.g. ERV, retail mix, phasing, market timing, etc…)
- Support in choosing online marketing strategy (e.g. marketing calendar, branding, etc…)
- Support in deciding on Asset, FM and pm strategy, ensure proper coordination and handover with PM and FM entities and Asset Manager.
YoE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Min of: 10+ years of development management experience in managing the development of large residential and retail property assets of over AED 500 million in value
YOE IN MANAGERIAL POSITION
Min of: 2+ years of managerial experience.
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of valuation, appraisals and financial modeling of commercial and residential development.
- Strong knowledge and contact with the GCC market with large master developers with annual revenue of at the very least AED 2 billion.
- Strong knowledge of architectural construction and design.
- Solid knowledge of contract procurement policies and procedures gained in the Procurement function of a genuine estate developer in the GCC realtor industry
Bachelor degree in property, land economics, property valuation, architecture or engineering
Primary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi
Job : Development Management
Organization : Development
Employee Status : Direct Hire
Job Type : Standard
Job Posting : Apr 21, 2022, 1:46:28 AM
Apply for this job Click here