I’m a Highly Motivated, Committed professionally, Hard worker, Skilled Accounting, and Finance Professional with an increase of than 13 Years of extensive experience including five years in UAE.
1. Investment company
2. Property management
3. Hotel Industry
5. Trading and retail
6. Power Sector
7. Auditing and Taxation
Proven job responsibilities:
• Preparation and finalization of accounts Monthly Financial Statements including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, CASHFLOW Statement, etc.
• Analyze revenue & expenditure trends, recommend appropriate Cash, Operating & Capital budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
• Liaise with banks and perform all banking transactions including Cash & Cheques depositing, Cheque Discounting, Credit Facilities, and Bank Guarantees.
• Invoices are rendered to clients on a timely basis in accordance with contract terms and that project costs are properly processed and recorded.
• Generate and distribute Weekly receivables reports.
• Planning & Scheduling payments to the suppliers and maintaining aging reports.
• Negotiating rates with new and existing suppliers.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Managing the money flow of the business.
• Verify & processing of payroll according to WPS.
• Analyze monthly P & L accounts of all running projects.
• Conducts monthly closing which include prepayments, accruals, adjustments, bank reconciliation, financial reports.
• Liaisons and coordination with External Auditor in conducting Audit at Year-End.
• Accounting software, Books desktop quick, online, Zoho, Tally, Sage
• Overseeing & approving all finance and accounting transactions and activities.
• VAT Registration, De-registration and VAT return submitting
I am an effective Team Leader having the ability to identify the hidden skills of my teammates and utilizing them effectively and efficiently. I’m always one step ahead when it’s necessary to take initiatives.
Visa Status: CANCELLED, GRACE PERIOD
Open to join Immediately
Apply for this job: Click here