UAE Encountered Civil Eng. DM Appoved+UAE DL+10 Many years Total Exp+6 Yrs GCC, on Go to Visa
I being truly a civil engineer would quite definitely appreciate a respected civil engineer place (Civil structural engineer/web site engineer/QA/QC/Setting up engineer/estimator).
Highlights of my Credentials:
1) Maintain civil engineering from UET Peshawar, Pakistan (2011).
2) MS in Urban Infrastructure Engineering from the National
Institute of preparing and engineering, UET Peshawar,
1) Dubai Municipality (G+1),
2) Saudi Council of engineers.
3) Pakistan Engineering Council.
Driving Permit: Valid UAE Driving Permit (Dubai)
AN EXTREMELY motivated individual who includes a clear knowledge of the function and responsibilities connected with being truly a civil engineer with a decade of experience. Done various diversified domain tasks ranging;
• Large-scale commercial Developing construction-High increase, Villas & housing tasks. Roads & Bridges, Sewerage Works, Storm Water Systems, Potable drinking water reservoir. Industrial shutdown tasks (oil & gas Industry) with Saudi Aramco & SABIC KSA.
• Project Arranging, Execution & Project Administration, Technical Management, Monitoring, High quality Assurance & Quality Handle (QA/QC).
• Liaising with various tasks consultants/clients to handle the QA/QC needs/issues.
• Style the product quality KPIs and keep track of them at normal intervals (QA/QC dashboard)
• Overview of material-specialized submittals before submitting to consultant/client for authorization.
• Preparing of PQP, Work Directions, Method Statements, and Examination and Test Programs (ITP).
• Examination and measure the material providers, sub-contractors, and factories for acceptance.
• Negotiating the purchase price quotations of the materials suppliers and sub-contractors predicated on technical specifications.
• Tests of all forms of construction components.
• Preparing Costs of quantities (BOQ), price estimates quotations, planning proposals and schedules (BBS), technique statements, contract/sub-contract paperwork, and project invoices, and monitoring deadlines and expenses to meet up all deliverables.
• Reviewing and approving project drawings and specifications, conducting reviews on variation orders, change orders, and changes to contracts, acquainted with Extension of time(EOT) claim, delay analysis, and contract.
• Experienced in producing shop drawings and technical specs making use of AutoCAD.
• Could work on project preparing & scheduling software such as for example Primavera P6 (R16.2)
Currently, I’m on a trip visa in UAE (Expiring 26/01/2022)
Contact me anytime.
Engr. Amir Mehmood Asim
(Project planning & administration/ drafting & estimation, QA/QC)
Cell phone : +971 52 9320318
Apply for this job: Click here