No two days will be the same at Al-Futtaim, no real matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the need to make a difference also to have a meaningful impact with the purpose of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work place and couple it with an organization culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what can you get? The opportunity to push the limits each day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries which range from automotive and retail, to finance and property, and connecting people who have international titles like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. We is proudly multicultural and multinational because that sort of varied representation gives us the worldwide mindset to cultivate and impact individuals, markets, and trends all around us.
Come join us to call home well, work much better, and be the very best.
Concerning the Role
As an associate of Automotive Treasury team, you’ll be supporting the Automotive SECTIONS on the next:
- Daily Liquidity Management of Automotive entities
- Loan operations such as drawdown, settlements, roll overs of loans post overview of cash flow
- Forex booking predicated on agreed hedging strategy & recording, computing swaps & tracking hedge v/s unhedged positions.
- Trade finance documentation review & liasoning and issuance with business and banks
- Accounting journals for several treasury related transactions
- Month end closing audit
- Treasury related project support
Concerning the Resposnisibilities
Daily Liquidity management:
- Preparation / overview of daily liquidity report and managing the funds to make sure bank accounts are adequately funded to meet up all payment obligations (salaries, customs, Vendor payments etc), Forex, Loans & other treasury settlements
- Preparation of most transfer letters manually / online regularly to control the funds appropriately.
- TO AID FM – Treasury in reviewing the loans portfolio when planning on taking decisions on loan settlements, drawdown, roll overs.
- To aid FM – Treasury in taking decision on internal loans & deposit portfolio.
- Preparation of /drawdown / settlement / rollover / pre-settlement request letters regularly either manually / online and setting it up approved for execution.
- Preparation of deposit requests to group treasury / banks.
- Tracking and updating all loan schedules and ensuring loans are drawn within the banking agreed facilities and the agreed interest levels.
- Making certain Forex orders are raised with group treasury relative to the hedge policy and hedging strategy.
- Tracking all Forex orders, hedge & unhedged positions
- Accounting for several Forex utilization and computation of Swap gains / losses.
Trade Finance instruments review & issuance:
- Making certain requests received from business to issue trade finance instruments (Letter of credits, Advance payment guarantees, bid bonds, retention bonds, The stand by position Letter of Credits etc) are reviewed, approved relative to DOA and issued regularly.
- Preparation & Overview of all export letter of credit documentation to make sure it is good terms of LC.
- Preparation of LC discounting documents to discount and receive payment regularly.
- Preparation of monthly report on all outstanding guarantees & LCs and sending to business for closure of outstanding guarantees.
Accounting & Audit:
- Making certain all treasury related transactions (Loans, liquidity, Forex, Trade finance, charges & Interests) are accounted regularly.
- Ensuring, treasury schedules, audit schedules are ready regularly.
all month end treasury activities of reconciliations
- To aid FM – Treasury in every treasury related projects (Treasury & Risk Management, Cash Management & Automation initiatives)
Concerning the Requirements
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Expert accounting qualification
- A professional B.COM, ACCA, MBA or even At the very least 24 months work experience inside a large organization.
- Analytical, procedure oriented, good communication abilities, contact with ERP
We’re here to supply excellent service but just a little assist from it is possible to ensure a five-star applicant experience from begin to end.
Before you click on “apply”: Please browse the job description cautiously to ensure it is possible to confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is correct for you and take time to come up with a well-designed and personalised CV to help expand increase your visibility. Our worldwide Talent Acquisition associates are assigned to specific companies to make sure that we make the very best matches between skill and opportunities. We not merely think about the requisite compatibility of behaviours and skills, but how applicants align with this Values of Respect furthermore, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
Within our candidate experience promise, we also desire to make ourselves accessible to you through the entire application process. Every work is manufactured by us to examine and react to every application.
Apply for this job Click here