Our Regional Project Administration Consultancy client includes a new requirement of a properly experienced, TAFM task mobilisation & transition supervisor to join their group in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Successful candidates could have a successful background as a changeover / mobilisation project supervisor for a secured asset Manager, FM COMPANY or Consultancy business on large level TAFM projects and agreements and high profile tasks in the UAE / GCC.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and will be for a short 6 month fixed expression contract being an outsourced worker
- In charge of developing high-quality changeover/mobilisation programmes in the original phases of the mobilisation/transition programme (ahead of give to the deliver supervisor/business unit mobilisation supervisor) promptly and within spending budget.
- Creating, planning and executing top quality transitions/mobilisations on complicated building facilities. The opportunities will range in complexity and size.
- Dealing with the bid group to create, implement and manage the transition project technique and plan. delivering plus
- Preparing important bid documentation highly relevant to the changeover and mobilisation components which includes; mobilisation approach, dependencies, danger / issues / opportunities register, activity log, team details
- Ensuring suitable governance is implemented, and all appropriate approvals are attained
- Planning tasks in a structured way and ensure the finish to get rid of project lifecycle is completely maintained
- Ensuring tasks follow best industry exercise and compliance with company processes.
- Working carefully with stakeholders buy into the business scope and needs for the project, developing efficient working relationships and continuous management procedures for the task
- Liaising with task stakeholders on a continuing basis.managing plus
- Identifying project dependencies plus critical path.
- Monitoring and tracking task milestones and deliverables
- Developing and delivering improvement reports, proposals, specifications documentation, and presentations within the agreed timeframe
- Tracking and format task milestones and deliverables. managing changes in task scope
- Proactively, identify potential dangers, and devise contingency programs.
- Defining project success requirements and interacting them to involved celebrations throughout project life routine.
- Documenting preparing for meetings and help with collation of administration reports where essential.
- Creating a budget highly relevant to the changeover the different parts of the project.delivering and
- Managing the mobilisation task to budget.
- Supporting the supervising and improvement of the grade of bid submissions making sure high standards of focus on details
TAFM Task Mobilisation & Transition Supervisor Encounter:
- Engineering diploma or diploma or additional related specialized diploma.
- 7-10 years of relevant encounter in Facilities task mobilisation activities.with encounter working on VISIBLE tasks in
- Preferably .the UAE
- Working understanding of TAFM inc. soft and hard services.
- Knowledge of project administration, milestones and successful shipping.
- Good composed and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal abilities, in addition to a demonstrated ability to connect to project personnel and management successfully.
Contract duration: six months
Job Types: Full-period, Temporary, Contract
Apply for this job Click here