Our Regional Project Management Consultancy client includes a new requirement of a well experienced, TAFM project mobilisation & transition manager to become listed on their team in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Successful candidates could have a successful background as a transition / mobilisation project manager for a secured asset Manager, FM COMPANY or Consultancy company on large scale TAFM projects and contracts and visible projects in the UAE / GCC.
This role can be acquired for immediate joining and is for a short 6 month fixed term contract being an outsourced employee
- In charge of developing high-quality transition/mobilisation programmes in the original phases of the mobilisation/transition programme (ahead of give to the deliver manager/business unit mobilisation manager) promptly and within budget.
- Designing, planning and executing top quality transitions/mobilisations on complex building facilities. The opportunities will range in complexity and size.
- Dealing with the bid team to generate, implement and manage a transition project strategy and plan. delivering and
- Preparing essential bid documentation highly relevant to the transition and mobilisation components including; mobilisation approach, dependencies, risk / issues / opportunities register, action log, team information
- Ensuring appropriate governance is followed, and all relevant approvals are obtained
- Planning projects in a structured manner and ensure the finish to get rid of project lifecycle is fully managed
- Ensuring projects follow best industry practice and compliance with business processes.
- Working closely with stakeholders buy into the business scope and requirements for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project
- Liaising with project stakeholders on a continuing basis.managing and
- Identifying project dependencies and critical path.
- Monitoring and tracking project milestones and deliverables
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations within the agreed timeframe
- Tracking and format project milestones and deliverables. managing changes in project scope
- Proactively, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Defining project success criteria and communicating them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Documenting preparation for meetings and help with collation of management reports where necessary.
- Creating a budget highly relevant to the transition the different parts of the project.delivering and
- Managing the mobilisation project to budget.
- Supporting the monitoring and improvement of the grade of bid submissions ensuring high standards of focus on detail
TAFM Project Mobilisation & Transition Manager Experience:
- Engineering degree or diploma or other related technical diploma.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Facilities project mobilisation activities.with experience focusing on VISIBLE projects in
- Preferably .the UAE
- Working understanding of TAFM inc. soft and hard services.
- Knowledge of project management, milestones and successful delivery.
- Good written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated ability to connect to project personnel and management effectively.
Contract length: six months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Apply for this job Click here