Minimum Diploma/Bachelor diploma in Telecom/Electronic industry or similar, with 6+ yrs of
relevant specialized experience, and really should be acquainted with dealing with Oil Companies websites (onshore/ offshore) electronic.g. ADNOC and/or comparable.
Choice will be directed at candidates currently in U.The.E. and who’ve previously caused major Oil Businesses
The Candidates because of this job will undoubtedly be working fully period with major Oil Corporation in U.The.E.
Good experience ranges with:
· SDH and DWDM techniques
· WiMAX and Microwave techniques Connectivity links for Information & Web
· Meteorological system (Weather Supervising Program)
· SSB program
· TETRA program
· Page party program
· Ground to Surroundings (aeronautical)
· Emergency Telecom Program (ETS)
· Fibre optic infrastructure
· Tone of voice recording program
· Personal Tracking Program (PTS)
· MICROWAVE Redline
· GE SDH MUX
· IP Dispatcher / TETRA Radio
· Foundation Radio Marine
· VHF Surface to Air flow Radio (Helicopter)
· AIS / Vessel Tracking Program
· Tone of voice Recorder
· EX-Plant Phone
· FAX & GSM Mobile phone & Thuraya Satellite Cell phone
· DATA Network / Web (Telecom component)
oERC Radio Dispatcher Gaming console program including VHF Radios Bottom Stations (JOTRON &
oTETRA Desktop computer Radios
oZETRON system products & components
oRadio Acom Consoles
· VHF Marine Radio
· VHF RADIO Communication Program
· VHF AM Radio Program
· Microwave Radio Techniques
· Radio Management Program
· Digital Recorder Program
· UHF Radio program
· Paging Program
· TETRA Techniques
· SMATV/IPTV program
· Protection and survival Radios
· Weather Monitoring Program
Essential Telecommunication Program:
· PAGA Program
· SDH Program
· OTN Program
· CCTV Techniques
Surveillance Telecommunication Program:
· RACON Program
· Intrusion Deduction Program (IDS)
· Marine Collusion Avoidance Radar Program
· 4G Radar.
· RF Identification Program (RFID)
· Access Manage Program (ACS)
Scope of Functions & Routines:
· Will be qualified and qualified telecom engineer/snr tech with encounter on similar techniques
and tools to those offered by COMPANY sites sufficient reason for an event of similar routines.
· Will be competent to provide telecommunication specialized service support of most COMPANY telecom techniques for the onshore/offshore websites.
· Shall attend all actions required for the brand new telecom installation techniques or any modification of the prevailing telecom facilities / systems (electronic.g., installation, commissioning, servicing, review documents, technical assessment, attend meetings, get ready the as-built paperwork, etc.)
· Will be familiar with COMPANY guidelines and processes for initiating the permits to function and all of the PTW types (electronic.g., Hot PTW, cool PTW, functioning at heights, etc.) because the technical personnel shall become Performer, performing Region and authority authority because and when needed, and shall possess all protection certifications and gear.
· Will be familiar with COMPANY basic safety/HSE roles and treatments for the brand new synthetic islands.
· Include the telecom service assistance for other companies which have telecom services supplied by
· Will be competent to tackle telecom program rectifications in a specialist and effective manner. Perform fault-finding evaluation in Telecom techniques using proper test devices (e.g. spectrum and oscilloscopes analysers, etc.) with the right method of identify the fault, do the repair & restore normal operational parameters of the operational program with minimum MTTR.
· Will be acquainted with & have robust specialized skills and understanding to utilize various kinds of cables, antennas, connectors, adapters, etc. used in combination with COMPANY telecom techniques.
· The opportunity to handle component degree rectification of telecom apparatus.
· Will be attending all everyday telecom operation needs within web site.
· Perform timely scheduling of corrective upkeep service covering telecommunication gear onsite, prepare PM servicing schedule and perform scheduled preventive maintenance routines for Telecom techniques, recognize operational gaps, rectify them according to system operational specifications/parameters & manufacturer’s suggestions.
· Initiate and take part in investigations linked to radio regularity interference and propose specialized answers to such difficulties for review and dialogue with complainant.
· Identify specifications of telecommunication spares, consumables and specific check instruments and initiate requests for needed products.
· Operation of inclinometer along with other alignment equipment
· Provide tech support team education and transfer knowledge to new local specialized employees.
· Professional usage of the correct hand tools and specific screening instruments for calibration providers and system testing reasons should be guaranteed in every duties.
· Record all performed actions as per COMPANY techniques and notify supervisor of any severe faults or abnormal situations when undertaking tests and fixes. Ensure all checks are based on the manufacturers (OEM) specs/parameters and so are accordance/compliance with Business standards/methods.
· Perform final testing as designated by the supervisor, documenting data on handle sheets, and discussing manufacturer’s processes, manuals and circuit diagrams as needed
· Maintaining the mandatory housekeeping criteria and ensuring complete compliance of the executed use HSE requirements at all the periods
· Shall perform Routine Preventive Upkeep at each site according to mutually agreed plan
· Will be in possession of all necessary equipment and tackles necessary for their maintenance routines at web site.
· Necessary to provide preventive upkeep services of two classes, namely:
– Online Preventive maintenance activities as the Plant under working in normal operation problems.
– Shutdown Preventive maintenance actions during prepared Plant shutdown or any shutdown possibilities.
· The periodic maintenance services will undoubtedly be carried-out as needed, with duration based on
schedule of routines agreed with web site mutually. However, on special cases such as for example shutdown
opportunity or elsewhere, when there is a requirement for exactly the same, they shall supply the necessary maintenance service then.
· Inspection routine service will be completed on regular bases with an effective plan mutually agreed with site the Agreement Products the following:
– The machine working conditions of the Agreement Product will be reviewed with the business for just about any non-conformity.
– Review COMPANY’s preventive maintenance plans and suggestions about any changes or enhancements.
– Shall get ready and issue Comprehensive preventive maintenance reports after job
performing the work, detailing all activities completed including agreements with suggestions and sites.
– Shall maintain record of most maintenance and repairs carried out analysis of failures,
parts consumption, stock levels & problem progress reports.
– These reports will be accessible to COMPANY.
– Shall react to any emergency assistance calls, initiated by the website responsible
– Software support, regarding assistance in diagnosing problems, configuration and installation advice, reporting issues & software compatibility advice along with other software associated.
– Documentation updates will be provided for just about any modification completed through the services
– will be obliged to see all COMPANY regulations and rules (as could be released
every once in awhile).
· Shall go to all activities necessary for the brand new telecom installation systems or any modification of the prevailing telecom facilities / systems (e.g. installation, commissioning, maintenance, review documents, technical evaluation, attend meetings, get ready the as constructed documents, etc.)
· Will be acquainted with COMPANY rules and procedures for initiating the permits to work and all of the PTW types (e.g. Hot PTW, cold PTW, operating at heights, etc.) because the technical personnel shall become performer, performing Region and authority authority as so when needed and shall possess all safety equipment and certification.
· Will be acquainted with COMPANY safety/HSE roles and procedures.
· Will be competent to tackle telecom system rectification in a specialist and effective manner.
· Will be familiar with & have robust specialized skill and understanding to utilize various kinds of cables, antennas, connectors, adapters, etc. used in combination with COMPANY telecom systems.
The opportunity to handle component level rectification of telecom equipment.
· Will be going to all daily telecom operation requirement within site.
· Perform timely scheduling of corrective maintenance service covering telecommunication equipment onsite and get ready PM maintenance schedule.
· Initiate and take part in investigations linked to radio frequency interference and propose technical answers to such problems for review and discussion with complainant.
· Identify requirements of telecommunication spares, consumables and specialized test instruments and initiate requests for needed items.
· Operation of inclinometer along with other alignment tools
· Provide tech support team education and transfer experience to new local technical staff.
· Perform installing new software and any up-to-date software the following oSoftware support, including assistance in diagnosing problems, installation and configuration advice, reporting issues & software compatibility advice along with other software associated.
· Professional usage of the correct hand tools and specialized tests instruments for calibration services and system examining purposes ought to be guaranteed in every tasks.
· Record all performed activities according to COMPANY procedures and notify supervisor of any serious faults or abnormal conditions when undertaking tests and repairs. Ensure all tests are based on the manufacturers (OEM) specifications/parameters and so are in accordance/compliance with COMPANY standards/procedures.
· Perform final testing as designated by the supervisor, documenting data on control sheets, and discussing manufacturer’s procedures, manuals and circuit diagrams as needed
· Maintaining the mandatory housekeeping standards and making sure full compliance of the executed use HSE standards at all of the times.
· Prepares and monitors first and second line maintenance of vital communication system/equipment applied to the asset operation area (rigs, barges, super complex, wellhead tower and the hawaiian islands).
· Repair of faulty equipment, commission and install of new telecommunication system/products.
· Draws-up/prepares specifications for telecommunications service and needed
· Coordinates the inspection of materials with Material Control Section, Das Stores and Musaffah Stores, prepares Damage and Discrepancy Reports (DDR), evaluates technical offers, etc.
· Ensures the detailed implementation of the planned safety programs within section of
responsibility will be progressed according to agreed target. Ensures option of adequate system spares for effective operation.
· Draws-up/prepares specifications for telecommunications service and needed equipment’s/services.
· Actively take part in Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT) for several
Telecomms equipment and systems, and prepares punch lists and follow-up the progress of the punch list.
· Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the designated area to meet up functional objectives.
· Train and develop the designated staff on relevant skills in order to become proficient face to face and deliver the respective section objectives.
· Provide input for preparation of the Department / Section budgets, help out with the implementation of the accepted Budget, and work plans to provide Section objectives.
· Investigate and highlight any significant variances to aid effective performance and cost
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
· Implement authorized Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and
procedures to be able to support execution of the Section’s work programs consistent with Company
and International standards.
· Adhere to all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
· Performance Management
· Donate to the achievement of the accepted Performance Objectives for the Department /
Section based on the Company Performance framework. Innovation and Continuous Improvement
· Design and implement new tools and ways to enhance the quality and efficiency of
· Identify improvements in internal processes against guidelines in search of greater efficiency consistent with best Industry standards to be able to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the event.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
Adhere to relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and
sustainability guidelines consistent with international standards, greatest ADNOC and practices Program code of
· Take part in Emergency Response duties as a team member.
· Provide inputs to get ready MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
Communications & functioning relationships:
· Frequent connection with Logistics, HSE, Drilling and operation Teams at very own level to go over
requirements and work plan.
· Regular contacts with project team to go over Telecomms associated issues.
· Frequent connection with Materials Operations Team, Das Musaffah and Stores Shops at own level, shipping and examination of equipment.
· Regular connection with Telecommunication vendors, projects and integrators EPC.
Application Deadline: 19/12/2021
Expected Begin Date: 31/01/2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED12,000.00 monthly
Yes – the best degree of precautions
- Please confirm you’ve got a Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Telecommunications / Electronics ?
- work: 6 years (Required)
Apply for this job Click here