Our Multi National Programmer client includes a new requirement of a properly experienced ‘in-home’ Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Supervisor to join, business lead and develop their group in Dubai, UAE. Prosperous candidates shall have substantial Recruitment or Talent Acquisition encounter within Construction, Actual or fm Estate Advancement markets. Client is available to engaging with Recruiters who’ve worked for both Company or ‘In-House’ provided that they will have relevant industry encounter.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and is really a direct hire, long lasting opportunity, utilized by our client directly.
- Lead on standardization of recruitment plans & procedures, the evaluation of recruitment requirements, ensuring salaries are aggressive to the external marketplace, developing recruitment programs and collaborating with sections in delivering top quality skill within set up benchmarks.
- The Talent Acquisition Supervisor works collaboratively with co-workers within HR to make sure a competitive place in attracting and retaining best skill.
- Oversee and streamline the recruitment initiatives which includes development and administration of the entire lifecycle of recruitment procedure, talent assessment and sourcing, hiring guidelines, and effective attraction Enhance the current recruitment procedure and centralise the procedures.
- Review and implement present Standard Operating Processes for all recruitment procedures.
- Identify new skill sourcing markets, concentrate on collaborate and diversity with heads of departments and universities in line with the market feasibility study.
- Make sure that the technique & initiatives are usually aligned to the objective of attracting the very best talent in significantly complex organizational requirements.
- Manage and measure the suitability of most applicants against jobs put on.
- Headhunt candidates for advanced and specialized roles from appropriate industry, market and function.
- Perform competency based interviews, request assessment centres and existing comprehensive interview reviews to line supervisors advising on the suitability of candidature.
- Arrange interviews for applicants with hiring supervisors and / or choice panel and look for and document comprehensive suggestions on interviewed applicants from the hiring supervisors and selection panel.
- Become a Recruitment advisor and champion to all or any Business heads of departments, build strong human relationships and reflect Core Ideals in all action, strategies and decision.
Talent Acquisition Manager Specifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree from the reputed university
- Minimum 6-10+ years of encounter in Recruitment firms, executive search businesses and in-home recruitment.
- Solid working understanding of the Construction, Genuine or fm Estate marketplace is vital
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good negotiating abilities; analytical skills;
- forward-considering and Innovative;
- A worldwide thinker, but in a position to work locally.
- Excellent display and communication abilities
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Apply for this job Click here