/ Job Look at
Weatherford Bin Hamoodah
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posted 2021/09/02 09:25:25
Basic level job – Has responsibility for providing “hands-on” tech support team to the production, and repair of equipment and/or tools. In shop environment, receives field tools, takes them apart, repairs and refurbishes tool to return to the field
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in virtually any particular order)
maintain/redress tools according to procedure or according to supervisor &
- To; rsquo;s requests with completing relevant paperwork.
- Perform make ups of tubulars with torque machine.
- Conduct hydraulic pressure tests to make sure integrity of composed assemblies
- To get ready equipment and getting involved in loading/unloading when sending/receiving equipment to/from the rig site.
- Operate overhead fork and cranes lifts. Perform slinging according to regulation.
- To make sure that workshop is in a clean state at fine times.
- Organization of verification of equipment and metrology calibration
- Maintenance of equipment in proper form
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and adhere to all requirements of the product quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Minimally 0-1+ years related experience with SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL Diploma (or Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent) preferred
- Experience in oilfield operations- workshop
- Understanding of windows based systems
Sub Job Title
Repair and Maintenance Technician
Years of Experience
Min: 0 Max: 2
High school or equivalent
Apply for this job: Click here