Hill International, with an increase of than 2,900 specialists in 70 offices globally, provides program management, task management, construction management, along with other consulting providers to customers in a number of marketplace sectors. Hill provides participated in over 10,000 task assignments with a complete construction value greater than $600 billion. Engineering News-Report magazine lately ranked Hill because the eighth-largest construction administration firm in the usa. To learn more on Hill, please go to our website at www.hillintl.com.
General Explanation of Function and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on your day to day upkeep activities predicated on helpdesk requests and react promptly and efficiently to all or any reactive issues.
- Monitor the task done by exterior contractors to make sure adherence to the Customer’s Health insurance and standards and Safety needs.
- Preparing of quotations and estimates. Liaise with Supervisor to make sure precision of estimates and quotations for additional Cleaning or even Security works.
- Accurate tabs on hrs booked and clocked hrs daily.
- Are accountable to Supervisor on work issues and progress daily.
- Compile daily inspection checklist to monitor the typical of completion and work to the schedule.
- Coordinate with other teams, ensuring satisfactory completion of most ongoing work requests.
- Communicate and ensure a collaborative environment of high-performance teamwork with the Maintainance team, Facilities staff, Environment Safe practices staff, consultants, and contractors.
- Coordinate with internal Supply Management to build up the project sourcing strategy and research market for qualified suppliers of materials and services.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for management approval.
- Review monthly reports of providers and utilities accounts and take appropriate actions.
- Ensure to help keep detailed records regarding maintenance activities.
- Abide by the Client’s information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly.
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of responsibilities and tasks, as so when needed.
- Help with handling of contract administration, including giving an answer to requests for claims and variations.
- Oversee contract services for campus waste, hazardous waste, trash recyclable and management removal from buildings.
- Work closely with the onsite contracting cleaning teams to make sure that the contract is appropriately delivered.
- Supervise waste (including hazardous waste) removals, general maintenance, periodic cleaning, site and deliveries emergencies and make sure that waste strategy expectations are met.
- Supervise the provision of cost-effective and professional custodial services, including overseeing contracts for building window and exterior washing services, cleaning upholstery, cleaning and repairing carpets and rugs- in every academic, administrative, residential, and residential common-use facilities on campus.
- Supervise the care and maintenance of the Client’s campus grounds and inspect the task of service contractors to make sure compliance with KU standards and Safe practices regulations.
- Administer Procurement for soft services related (PR, Quotations, Execution, Receiving, Reports, Finances, etc.).
- Perform daily site inspections and monitor the SLAs & KPIs for the soft services.
- Make sure that all work is completed and based on the relevant Safe practices Regulations safely, including Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Supervise the day to day activities of the united team. Ensure optimal usage of resources and manpower, including sub-contractors and their employees.
- Evaluate service providers’ performance and offer feedback to the Manager.
- Perform Auditing of services, compliance and standards through building inspections and daily maintenance.
- Stick to the Client’s information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly.
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as so when needed.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Occupational and safety Health Policies, Procedures and manuals set up within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with one of these requirements while utilized by Hill.
- Perform any extra duties assigned by the relative line Manager.
- Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring as necessary to improve the internal capabilities of the team and ensure the achievement of established objectives and plans.
- Recommend appropriate classes according to the pre-determined training needs, evaluate their effectiveness, and monitor their results.
- Perform performance appraisals for subordinates in accordance with planned schedules and recommend necessary actions according to the applied practices.
- Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to make sure that priorities are obvious and workflow is running well.
- Follow-up on employees’ administrative affairs such as for example vacations, leaves along with other related and administrative affairs.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures set up within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with one of these requirements while utilized by Hill.
notify the Supervisor of any safety issues or concerns
Apply for this job Click here