Hill International, with an increase of than 2,700 specialists in 69 offices globally, provides program management, task management, construction management, along with other consulting solutions to customers in a number of marketplace sectors. Hill provides participated in over 10,000 task assignments with a complete construction value greater than $600 billion. Engineering News-Report magazine lately ranked Hill because the eighth-largest construction administration firm in the usa. To learn more on Hill, please go to our website at www.hillintl.com.
General Explanation of Role and Duties:
- In charge of effective delivery of smooth providers comprising of Providing, waste materials management, Cleaning (indoor, outside and façade washing), pest control, indoor plant life maintenance.
- In charge of standardization of the grade of soft solutions provided throughout various services and locations over the UAE
- Oversee overall performance of designated contractors to make sure scheduled providers and reactive solutions are completed based on the scope/SLA stipulated in the particular contracts.
- Liaise with administration and stakeholders to make sure services are sent to the expected specifications
- Handle escalations with regards to services supplied by soft providers contractors.
- Manage and daily oversee, weekly and monthly efficiency evaluation audits for gentle services contractors
- In charge of monthly performance evaluations consistent with contractual SLA/KPIs.
- Responsible to make sure soft services are given in compliance with appropriate regulatory and Team HSE requirements which might change from time and energy to time.
- Must have the opportunity to communicate across all recognized levels of the business including operation reporting, data trending and analysis, executive presentations / management performance and reporting reporting.
- Manage outsourced and in-house assets to attain compliance with company plans, guidelines and procedures whilst ensuring operational and financial effectiveness.
- Informs themselves of the relevant High quality, Environmental, Occupational and security Health Policies, Procedures and manuals set up within Hill International, and ensures continuing compliance with one of these requirements while utilized by Hill.
- Perform other responsibilities as designated by the relative line supervisor/supervisor.
Apply for this job Click here