Hill International, with a lot more than 2,700 specialists in 69 offices globally, provides program management, task management, construction management, as well as other consulting providers to customers in a number of marketplace sectors. Hill provides participated in over 10,000 task assignments with an overall total construction value in excess of $600 billion. Engineering News-Report magazine recently rated Hill as the eighth-largest construction management company in the usa. To learn more on Hill, please go to our website at www.hillintl.com.
General Explanation of Role and Duties:
- Accountable for effective shipping of soft solutions comprising of Providing, waste materials management, Cleaning (indoor, outside and façade cleansing), pest control, indoor plant life maintenance.
- In charge of standardization of the grade of soft providers provided throughout various services and locations over the UAE
- Oversee efficiency of designated contractors to make sure scheduled solutions and reactive providers are completed based on the scope/SLA stipulated in the particular contracts.
- Liaise with management and stakeholders to make sure services are sent to the expected standards
- Handle escalations with regards to services supplied by soft services contractors.
- Manage and daily oversee, weekly and monthly performance evaluation audits for soft services contractors
- In charge of monthly performance evaluations consistent with contractual SLA/KPIs.
- Responsible to make sure soft services are given in compliance with relevant regulatory and Group HSE requirements which might change from time and energy to time.
- Must have the capability to communicate across all known degrees of the business including operation reporting, data trending and analysis, executive presentations / management performance and reporting reporting.
- Manage outsourced and in-house resources to attain compliance with company policies, guidelines and procedures while ensuring operational and financial efficiency.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Occupational and safety Health Policies, Procedures and manuals set up within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with one of these requirements while utilized by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the relative line manager/supervisor.
Qualification, Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- A Graduate with at the very least 8 years of experience focusing on a management position handling soft services in Retail and Corporate Office environments.
- Experience in simultaneously handling multiple facilities.
- Excellent understanding of BICS standards . Ought to be with the capacity of delivering trainings to Soft Services staff.
- Experience with sustainable and green soft services delivery will undoubtedly be preferred .
- Must have operational understanding of Integrated Facilities Management.
- Ought to be amply trained with the coordination norms across various FM Functions – Hard Services, Workspace Management.
Note: This job description is supposed to provide a sign of the type and degrees of work, knowledge, skills, abilities along with other essential functions to be completed within fulfilling the role mentioned in the work title. Many other duties as required.
Apply for this job Click here