- The Candidate should be familiar with all areas of technical operations. Solid experience in Soft FM and a knowledge of the technical side of it, not contract management and vendor management just.
- Develop medium and long-term strategic plans, policies, and procedures for implementing programs which are aligned with the soft FM in collaboration with the Technical Maintenance & Facilities Manager.
- Provide manage and direction employees in the Soft FM. monitor and
- Develop Operational reports * Manage and supervises Soft FM Contractors.
- Understanding of Safety and Health regulations in the field.
- Capability to manage and control budgets whilst at the same time identifying potential regions of efficiency are essential to the role.
- In charge of monthly performance evaluations consistent with contractual SLA KPIs In charge of ensuring soft services are given in compliance with relevant regulatory and Group HSE requirements which might change from time and energy to time.
- Improve the current service levels and make sure that services delivered based on the standards and guidelines on the market.
- Manage multiple soft services, i.e. cleaning, pest control, security, catering, etc.
- Developing soft services contracts budget, SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Create a waste management technique for headquarter operations.
- Make sure that contractual works are of top quality, safely delivered and so are managed and convenience in both outcome and delivery.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Soft Service Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here