QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, Information & Abilities:
- The leading candidate must understand all areas of technical operations, strong encounter in Soft FM and realize the technical aspect of it not merely managing the agreements and the vendor procedure where he/she can investigate issue and offer solution, improve efficiency of the cleaners and how many other items he/she can do to lessen cost.
- Experience within managing West management , Cleansing , Pest Manage & Logistics.
- Provide manage and path workers in the Soft FM & Logistics Unit in executing their delegated duties;
- Performance management, profession development guidance, setting goals and KPI’s of these direct reviews.
- Define metrics for the measurement of the success for the Soft FM & Logistics Device.
- Advancement of the Soft FM & Logistics Unit cover input to the Specialized, Operations spending budget.
- Working with the Specialized Maintenance & Facilities Supervisor, develop moderate and long-term strategic programs, treatments and plans for implementing programs within alignment with the Soft FM & Logistics Device and Authority’s strategic eyesight, goals and mission.
- Contributes to the satisfactory functions of Soft FM & Logistics Unit alongside moving & handling providers, cleaning and reception;
- Executes and oversees the execution of department policies, techniques, controls, and administration covering every area of general solutions;
- Participates in charge and perseverance of Soft FM & Logistics unit spending budget;
- Develops operational reviews
- Manages Soft FM & Logistics Device contractors (I.electronic. reprography, messenger providers)
- Knowledge of Protection and Health Regulations within her/his field.
- Certificate from the Uk Institution of Cleaning Technology will undoubtedly be preferred.
- Bachelor’s education desired Bachelor’s level required.
- HSE, OHS, ISO, OHSAS Qualification and hands-on implementation encounter is recommended.
- Thorough understanding of responsibilities and Role needs.
- Proficient within relevant software’s and apps.
- Fluency in English, fluency within French
- A strong inspiration to be successful
- Issue solving
- Customer/Client satisfaction
Apply for this job Click here