- Oversee daily operations
- Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring sufficient coverage
- Enforce all place of work policies and processes
- Coordinate training and expert growth activities for employees
- Conduct staff efficiency reviews
- Maintain and stick to departmental budget
- Approve project programs
- Address and record safety concerns in the timely manner
- Monitor project progress, sticking with prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance over the worksite
- Review all project agreements before submitting to administration
- Solution inquiries from potential task partners
- Mediate on-web site conflicts
- Prepare and submits bi-monthly improvement reports
About the positioning:
We possess more information on Project Administration Consulting and Major Contracting companies that are always searching for Top Candidates because of their future projects over the GCC Region!
Our new system allows us to symbolize before you prefer never. Our consultants will undoubtedly be out there with the only real mission to create you options together with your favorite companies. You have matched some of our opportunities once, among our consultants shall get in touch with one to discuss the function further.
Should your experience and skills complement our initial requirements, your profile will undoubtedly be additional on our AI program automatically, FifthEdge, and you also shall receive a greetings email confirmation next 24-48 hours.
Please note that it is essential that you full your profile on the website and your contact information are up-to-date so we are able to easily reach you after we possess finalized the functions.
Site Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree linked to Construction & Engineering
- 5-7 years’ experience within a construction environment or project-based work site
- Certified Construction Supervisor (CCM) desired, however, not required
- Budget management required
- Familiarity with creating a Site Safety program
Apply for this job: Click here