- Excellent command on English language.
- Candidate should be in a position to communicate and coordinate well between Siemens and EXPO2020.
- Candidate will need to have confidence and good speaker.
- Understanding of CCTV troubleshooting workflow.
- Understanding of ACS troubleshooting workflow.
- Microsoft Office will be mandatory.
- UAE generating license, mandatory.
- Good body gestures & communication skills.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Daily handover before departing previous shift and collect handover while signing up for next shift.
- Have to coordinate with helpdesk, SMS team & Service Engineer to close complaints.
- Have to focus on the complaints at specific and assign and time activity to worried Engineers. Must ensure the tickets are usually closed in order to avoid ticket miss.
- Daily reports to Siemens and Expo management.
- Keep track roasters.
- Coordinate with Service Engineers for reports and status of the presssing issues.
- Update the asset register if changes in unit because of faulty device or for tests.
- Raise tickets for Engineer documented issues, if not elevated ticket.
- Prepare PPM reports in Manage Engine.
- Coordinate with Security team for issues elevated by Facility Management team in relation to security systems.
- Coordinate with CCTV company for follow ups on the replacement of board.in day &
- Flexible to work; night shift.weekly
- Shifts will undoubtedly be 12hrs shift + one hour break and work seven days.
- Must ensure for coordination with Engineer to backup incase going for a break, as delay in response time will result in KPI violation.
- Should follow dress code at site.
- Using visitor passes for providers, when necessary.
- Maintain maintain registers for pass, attendance, verify the attendance, and publish for sign off.
- Keep an eye on vehicle logs useful for materials for AMC purpose.
- Coordinate with FM, PTW, Security when had a need to support field team.
- Follow-up with IT team if no support obtained to Engineer.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this job Click here