ROLES AND Duties
- Perform business development routines for land, home retail and mixed-use resources
- Identify new own advancements opportunities
- Recommend developments portfolio strategy (including sub-segment mix)
- Support in sourcing new investment with third parties (e.g. JVs, project finance, etc..)
- Support in sourcing developments pre-selling/pre-leasing guarantee from end-users.
- Develop and prioritize pipeline of potential new developments on land bank.
- Identify long-list of potential opportunities.
- Develop framework for preliminary prioritization / screening.
- Develop feasibility studies for residential, retail and mixed-use assets and seek approval from line manager
- Perform project costing in coordination with Project Management.
- Develop financial model in collaboration with Partnerships & Investment along with other relevant functions
- Manage development appraisal to make sure accuracy and identify factors impacting the development performance at the initial opportunity.
- Manage developments from inception to completion relative to the Investment Control Process to make sure timely delivery within established parameters.
- Make suggestion to the Director on optimum and balanced answers to problems arising through the development procedure
- Support in choosing design manage and short input and overall performance from Project Management.
- Critique, analyze and problem the design proposals introduced by consultants and suggestions by internal assets to make sure that key development requirements are achieved.
- Develop and manage the Procurement and Phasing strategy in collaboration with Project Management.
- Support in choosing detailed project costs predicated on Project and Procurement Management input
- Support in the choice, negotiation, appointment of consultants, service and contractors providers predicated on Procurement’s recommendation
- Support in choosing project schedule, anticipate and resolve possible roadblocks to completion of construction to make sure on-time project delivery
- Address key procurement contract variations due to differences in project design raising major issues to the line manager
- Produce and manage the development’s Risk Register
- Perform continuous tabs on project and design deliverables, risk and program register.
- Provide constant progress updates and monthly written reports on construction progress.
- Identify major issues or conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions
- Monitor development budgets against projected and actual costs and recommend appropriate solutions on deviations
- Support in the negotiation of the Heads of Terms for asset purchase and lease agreements with all third party entities in collaboration with internal leasing and legal departments.
- Support in collaboration with internal sales, leasing and legal departments in the production of the Heads of Terms for sales contracts and retail leases.
- Support in choosing refined commercial strategy predicated on recommendation from Commercial (e.g. ERV, retail mix, phasing, market timing, etc…)
- Support in choosing online marketing strategy (e.g. marketing calendar, branding, etc…)
- Support in choosing Asset, FM and pm strategy, ensure proper coordination and handover with PM and FM entities and Asset Manager.
YoE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
12 + minimum years of development management experience in managing the development of large retail property assets of over AED 500 million in value
YOE IN MANAGERIAL POSITION
Min of: N/A
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of valuation, appraisals and financial modeling of commercial and residential development.
- Strong knowledge and contact with the GCC market with large master developers with annual revenue of at the very least AED 2 billion.
- Strong knowledge of architectural construction and design.
- Solid knowledge of contract procurement policies and procedures gained in the Procurement function of a genuine estate developer in the GCC real estate business
Bachelor degree in property, land economics, property valuation, architecture or engineering
Primary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi
Job : Development Management
Organization : Development-3
Employee Status : Direct Hire
Job Type : Standard
Job Posting : Apr 21, 2022, 1:46:55 AM
Apply for this job Click here