Hitachi Rail wants an enthusiastic self-inspired Signaling Technological Web site Supervisor who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The prosperous candidate is comfy performing an array of duties from administrative to strategic. The positioning is situated in Abu Dhabi.
Who WE HAVE BEEN
Hitachi Rail is really a integrated fully, global service provider of rail options across rolling share, signaling, service & upkeep, digital turnkey and technology. With a existence in 38 nations across three continents and over 13,000 workers, our mission would be to donate to society through the constant development of excellent rail transport solutions.
Ensure the realization of the signalling program for the assigned project
With regards to the Signaling Systems:
- Managing all of the wayside equipment’s installations and interior installations
- Check the grade of the works (electronic.g. compliance of the works together with the projects style and specifications)
- Ensure compliance of building activities with the structure planning
- Reporting to the Design Manager shall guarantee the realization of most technologies inside a complex environment.
- Ensure the execution of design routines in compliance to the look. Will verify, get ready and update the comprehensive preparing in coordination with subcontractors and the Building Manager.
- Ensure the optimization of the sources (internal and exterior/subcontractors) in the task on site, getting as baseline the task planning and budget.
- Liaise with Clients /Authorities /Contractors/Companion/Subcontractors for web site and/or components takeover and/or handover
- Ensure the compliance on web site of the guidelines foreseen by the HSE Administration plan, for the ongoing functions under his/her responsibility
- Assistance the optimization of the subcontractor assets
Required Skills/ Information
- From 5 around 8 yrs of working experience
- Understanding of technological system (Electronic/M)
- HSE/FM Applicable Accreditation and Standards knowledge
- Experience in complicated and multi-cultural project environment
- Planning and organizational skills
- Understanding of nationwide legislation, regional and Neighborhood Energy, safety and atmosphere and technical standards
Education / Qualifications
Electronic expert qualification and /or Bachelor’s diploma Engineering or Equivalent Specialized background
English degree C1
Understanding of Arabic language will be considered as an advantage
We thank all candidates because of their interest; however, just those in mind shall be contacted. Sign up for us at https://professions.hitachi.com/.
It really is our dedication at Hitachi Rail to produce a diverse atmosphere and we have been proud to be the same opportunity employer.
We’d be delighted in the event that you would be among our followers!
Possess a look into our LinkedIn web page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/
Apply for this job Click here