Hitachi Rail wants an enthusiastic self-inspired Signaling Technological Web site Supervisor who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The prosperous candidate is comfy performing an array of duties from administrative to strategic. The positioning is situated in Abu Dhabi.
Who WE HAVE BEEN
Hitachi Rail is really a integrated fully, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital turnkey and technology. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission would be to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Ensure the realization of the signalling system for the assigned project
With regards to the Signaling Systems:
- Managing all of the wayside equipment’s installations and indoor installations
- Check the grade of the works (e.g. compliance of the works together with the projects design and specifications)
- Ensure compliance of construction activities with the construction planning
- Reporting to the Construction Manager shall ensure the realization of most technologies inside a complex environment.
- Ensure the execution of construction activities in compliance to the look. Will verify, prepare and update the detailed planning in coordination with subcontractors and the Construction Manager.
- Ensure the optimization of the resources (internal and external/subcontractors) in the project on site, having as baseline the project planning and budget.
- Liaise with Customers /Authorities /Contractors/Partner/Subcontractors for site and/or materials takeover and/or handover
- Ensure the compliance on site of the guidelines foreseen by the HSE Management plan, for the ongoing works under his/her responsibility
- Support the optimization of the subcontractor resources
Required Skills/ Knowledge
- From 5 around 8 years of working experience
- Understanding of technological system (E/M)
- HSE/FM Applicable Certification and Standards knowledge
- Experience in complex and multi-cultural project environment
- Planning and organizational skills
- Understanding of national legislation, regional and Community Energy, safety and environment and technical standards
Education / Qualifications
Electronic expert certification and /or Bachelor’s degree Engineering or Equivalent Technical background
English level C1
Understanding of Arabic language will be considered as an advantage
We thank all applicants because of their interest; however, only those in mind shall be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It really is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to make a diverse environment and we have been proud to be the same opportunity employer.
We’d be delighted in the event that you would be among our followers!
Have a look into our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/
Apply for this job Click here