We are searching for a Senior Volume Surveyor for a VIP customer located in Abu Dhabi:
– Available to all nationalities
– Will need to have minimal 5 to 8 yrs of experience in exactly the same filed
– Will need to have a bachelors diploma ( an MBA is really a plus)
- Analyze data on continuous projects and identify developments and reviews.
- Assist Industrial Director to execute the cost/forecast the expense of the different components necessary for the project.
- Keep track of and track the task improvement and perform valuation of variants in the ongoing function during the contract, for contract of interim obligations and the final accounts.
- Help out with the planning of tender documents, tender preparation and assessment of reports as so when requested by the Business Director.
- Develop knowledge highly relevant to contract circumstances and their apps.
- Look for continuous improvement in volume surveying processes.
- Coordination between your customer as a consultant, contractors and your client.
- Assist Industrial Director in the agreement payments process.
- Maintain complete record of most finished and ongoing tasks.
- Assist Industrial Director/ Procurement expert in planning bid bonds, guarantees, insurances.
- Support Industrial Director in handling agreement administration activities as so when requested.
Salary AED 25,000 to AED 35,000/- ( All Inclusive)
Work Type: Full-period
Salary: AED25,000.00 – AED35,000.00 monthly
- Quantity Surveyor : 5 years (Preferred)
- FM : 5 years (Preferred)
- Quantity Surveyor UAE: 5 years (Preferred)
- Civil Structure background : 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE traveling permit (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- Russian (Preferred)
- Urdu (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here