We are buying Senior Quantity Surveyor for a VIP client situated in Abu Dhabi:
– Ready to accept all nationalities
– Will need to have minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in exactly the same filed
– Will need to have a bachelors degree ( an MBA is just a plus)
- Analyze data on ongoing projects and identify trends and reports.
- Assist Commercial Director to do the price/forecast the expense of the different materials necessary for the project.
- Monitor and track the project progress and perform valuation of variations in the ongoing work through the contract, for contract of interim obligations and the final accounts.
- Help out with the preparing of tender documents, tender preparation and evaluation of reports as so when requested by the Commercial Director.
- Develop knowledge strongly related contract circumstances and their apps.
- Search for continuous improvement in volume surveying processes.
- Coordination involving the customer as a consultant, contractors and your client.
- Assist Industrial Director in the agreement payments process.
- Maintain complete record of most finished and ongoing projects.
- Assist Industrial Director/ Procurement expert in preparing bid bonds, ensures, insurances.
- Support Industrial Director in handling agreement administration activities as when requested.
Salary AED 25,000 to AED 35,000/- ( All Inclusive)
Work Type: Full-period
Salary: AED25,000.00 – AED35,000.00 each month
- Quantity Surveyor : 5 years (Preferred)
- FM : 5 years (Preferred)
- Quantity Surveyor UAE: 5 years (Preferred)
- Civil Construction background : 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE generating permit (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- Russian (Preferred)
- Urdu (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here