We are buying Senior Quantity Surveyor for a VIP client located in Abu Dhabi:
– Available to all nationalities
– Will need to have minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in exactly the same filed
– Will need to have a bachelors degree ( an MBA is really a plus)
- Analyze data on ongoing projects and identify trends and reports.
- Assist Commercial Director to execute the price/forecast the expense of the different materials necessary for the project.
- Monitor and track the project progress and perform valuation of variations in the ongoing work through the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the ultimate account.
- Help out with the preparation of tender documents, tender preparation and evaluation of reports as so when requested by the Commercial Director.
- Develop knowledge highly relevant to contract conditions and their applications.
- Look for continuous improvement in quantity surveying procedures.
- Coordination between your client as a consultant, contractors and your client.
- Assist Commercial Director in the contract payments process.
- Maintain complete record of most finished and ongoing projects.
- Assist Commercial Director/ Procurement specialist in preparing bid bonds, guarantees, insurances.
- Support Commercial Director in handling contract administration activities as so when requested.
Salary AED 25,000 to AED 35,000/- ( All Inclusive)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED25,000.00 – AED35,000.00 monthly
- Quantity Surveyor : 5 years (Preferred)
- FM : 5 years (Preferred)
- Quantity Surveyor UAE: 5 years (Preferred)
- Civil Construction background : 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- UAE driving license (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- Russian (Preferred)
- Urdu (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here