A respected Facility Management business requires an Arabic talking Senior QA/ QC Analyst with an increase of than a decade of encounter in handling top quality attributes in the UAE.
The relevant candidate must have high end features in managing the below…
- Coordinate with FM Engineers to make sure adherence to procedural guide, quality standards & specs.
- To make sure implementation of FM high quality Programs by Consultant / Contractors and execute a performance assessment at finish of PAC & FAC stages for every agreement .
- Provide help in the execution of HSE web site inspections and FM High quality Plan (PQP) follow-up appointments & coordinates with all FM engineers on follow-up and action requirements.
- Support external and inner audits to verify compliance with ISO quality specifications, approved procedures, and suggestions.
- Support the relevant Shock Audits on all contractors with agreements at running phase & coordinates with all FM engineers on follow-up and action requirements.
- Take part in working out and Development of most including U.A.E Nationals upon all presssing issues linked to Quality & Excellence routines.
Job Varieties: Full-period, Permanent
Income: AED20,000.00 – AED25,000.00 monthly
- working as QA/QC Analyst within Facility Management company: a decade (Required)
- handling top quality structures: 5 years (Required)
- internal and exterior audit: 5 years (Required)
- training and growth on quality issues: 5 years (Required)
- coping with contractors: 5 years (Required)
- coordination with FM engineers: 5 years (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
Apply for this job Click here