A respected Facility Management company requires an Arabic speaking Senior QA/ QC Analyst with an increase of than a decade of experience in handling top quality properties in the UAE.
The relevant candidate must have top quality capabilities in handling the below…
- Coordinate with FM Engineers to make sure adherence to procedural manual, quality standards & specifications.
- To make sure implementation of FM quality Plans by Consultant / Contractors and execute a performance evaluation at end of PAC & FAC stages for every contract .
- Provide assistance in the execution of HSE site inspections and FM Quality Plan (PQP) follow-up visits & coordinates with all FM engineers on follow-up and action requirements.
- Support external and internal audits to verify compliance with ISO quality standards, approved procedures, and guidelines.
- Support the relevant Surprise Audits on all contractors with contracts at running stage & coordinates with all FM engineers on follow-up and action requirements.
- Take part in working out and Development of most including U.A.E Nationals on all presssing issues linked to Quality & Excellence activities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED20,000.00 – AED25,000.00 monthly
- working as QA/QC Analyst in Facility Management company: a decade (Required)
- handling top quality buildings: 5 years (Required)
- internal and external audit: 5 years (Required)
- training and development on quality issues: 5 years (Required)
- coping with contractors: 5 years (Required)
- coordination with FM engineers: 5 years (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
Apply for this job Click here