Purpose & General Relevance for the business:
The Sr. Manager Workplaces Administration – Emerging Markets, is in charge of managing the continuous high quality enhancement and the coordination of Service Administration at all adidas areas within the EM Portfolio. The Sr. Manager Place of work Management – EM will business lead identifying Workplace needs, throughout all national nations within EM Region, through collaboration with customer groups and handling through EM Nation FM Managers. This function will set the best standards for the procedure of EM amenities through collaboration with this EMEA Workplace Management group.
- Lead various duties with higher complexity and regional / useful responsibility that want in-depth operational encounter in the respective region.
- Manage consistent, first-class facility administration service standards (specialized and infrastructural FM) of the adidas places in your community within the agreed budgets, scope and schedules, focusing on experience, anticipations and our customer’s (our departments and employees) specifications regarding the best function environment for adidas workers.
- Manage efficient operation and continuous growth of creating system procedures and applications including maintaining precision and assistance of the “integrated administration program” (IMS).
- Identify and manage relationships with crucial stakeholders and create a broad system that integrates appropriate departments within Workplaces and adidas to put into action and embed organizational adjustments.
- Manage and deliver actions and structures for the constant improvement of the “Worker Experience” through the efficient management of all providers and inner stakeholders.
- Together with EMEA WP Leadership Group, create and compliance with regional efficiency indicators (KPIs) and services level agreements (SLAs) linked to all facility and worker experience operations.
- Develop and manage annual procedure budgets for all continuing service areas in near partnership with relevant company financial controller. Ensure precise forecasts and communicate dangers and possibilities to leadership effectively.
- Execution of efficient operations of most ongoing service areas, identify opportunities for cost benefits proactively. Insure and manage accurate invoicing from providers. Manage financial, facility administration procedures and reporting insuring precise quarterly and yearly forecasts accurate/timely.
- Together with EMEA WP Leadership Group, develop and implement procedure linked to internal corporate worker moves and workplace atmosphere changes driven by company requirements and workplace development.
- Companion with Sr. Director EMEA Place of work to control and implement site safety operational standards together with Global Security leadership.
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements and reporting come in accordance with the applicable guidelines and laws and minimizing possible risks.
- Manage associates, collaborate with dotted line manager into performance reviews and offer feedback.
- Manage team performance through setting clear priority and expectations management.
- Manage team behaviour that drives continuous and learning improvement.
- VP Workplaces
- adidas employees
- Labor Relations / Works Council
- Workplaces regional operation leaders & Workplaces Global Teams
- Respective business functions (GOPS, Finance, IT, Brands, Sales, Security, …)
- External suppliers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
good English and local language skills
- Capability to implement business strategies with end-to-end mindset.
- Contribute significantly on owning a clear framework for the task of associates / project teams
- Capability to collaborate with internal teams and key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills including impactful influencing and presentation skills.
- Capability to deliver effective written and formal communications at all known levels in corporate environment.
- Proven abilities to provide results with tight deadlines and deal in pressured situations effectively.
- Capability to work in a fast-moving environment with different international cultures
- Business mind-set: Strong numerical and analytical skills, experience in finance
- Strong understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of controlling systems and integrated workplace management systems (IWMS)
- Concentrate on customer and service satisfaction, leadership / leadership culture
- Motivated, proactive and innovative implementation of corporate goals
- Project management, quality management and purchasing experience
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree linked to facility management or related field or equivalent mix of training & experience
- Minimum 7 years working experience in respective area
- 2+ years of experience in leading a small business area and in people management
Apply for this job Click here