Senior Fleet Manager / permanent employee place
GardaWorld Security Providers / Reporting to Director, Iraq
Host to work/Traveling:
Dubai with frequent happen to be Iraq to get operations. GardaWorld has workplace places in Washington DC also, European countries, Dubai and across Africa that could need occasional appointments.
Contact and Cooperation
Internally: a concentrate on Fleet Management, specifically RMTs (which includes Regional Directors), the procurement section and senior leadership.
Externally: with contractors and providers
Work Outline: (to add, but not limited by)
The Senior Fleet Manager reviews to Regional Director straight, Iraq and is in charge of the management of most GardaWorld (GW) automobiles in Iraq. Also, they are in charge of ensuring operation shipping of all GW Automobile Servicing Centres (VSC) and managing VSC Supervisors and any Local Nationwide mechanics utilized within the VSCs.
The Senior Fleet Supervisor will be in charge of 600 vehicles over, the part will manage the day-to-day authorisations for upkeep and repair, legal administration and compliance of our VSCs, third party repair vehicle and garages suppliers with the QM and Compliance team.
The Senior Fleet Manager will be in charge of the strategic preparing of our fleet, analysing data to operate a vehicle business decisions. It will be critical to recognize efficiencies, improvements and advancement in this function
- Manage and co-ordinate the united group of fleet services personnel to ensure maintenance is performed to the best standard
- Ensuring all procedures are implemented and KPI information is produced and precise in the reporting cycles
- Responsible and in charge of ensuring fleet KPIs are usually reported against and attained
- Proactive in identifying and making sure the GW fleet satisfies all legal and customer minimum standards
- Establish very clear channels of conversation to get feedback from projects, areas on fleet problems
- In charge of capturing all costs connected with fleet servicing
- Create a clear look at of Total Price of Ownership for several ages of automobile
- Create and keep maintaining effective working human relationships internally and externally
- Support the execution and be the main element business lead in Iraq for a fleet administration (FM) tool
- Changeover fault reporting and worksheets to the FM device, this might include “very first parades”
- Active monitoring of tyre rotation at automobile level
- Create a comprehensive group of KPIs for the fleet to end up being monitored
- Ensure Energy consumption and expenses in captured at asset degree via the FM Device – reporting kilometers per gallon as a KPI per asset and task by the finish of Q1 2021.
- Use Ops to build up and implement an obvious procedure for reporting and decreasing idling at task and team leader degree by 30th June 2021
- Reduce automobile idling hrs by 30% by the finish of Q1 2021.
- 100% visibility of most parts suited to vehicles (inc price)
As delegated and comprehensive by Director, Iraq
The Senior Fleet Supervisor is usually accountable to the Director, Iraq for the responsibilities stated within this working job explanation. These responsibilities will undoubtedly be monitored and maintained through the mid-year and yearly performance review and backed through the tabs on KPIs.
- Capability to manage and motivate a big team of employees;
- Superb verbal and written conversation skills to be able to convey complex text messages across a wide-ranging viewers;
- Capability to produce complex SOPs/documentation consistent with PSC1 and ISO specifications;
- Demonstrates economic awareness; regulates thinks and costs with regards to profit, loss and added worth;
- Capability to make prompt, regarded as and crystal clear decisions within difficult environments;
- Upholds ideals and ethics and demonstrates integrity;
- Sets higher standards of amount and quality;
- Takes obligation for actions, people and projects.
- 5 – 8 years encounter owning a complex fleet – preferably in emerging marketplaces
- Solid IT skills (preferably including using/applying Fleet Administration systems)
- Commercial background understands the cost/efficiencies and not purely operations -.
Apply for this job Click here