SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST
بنك ابوظبي الاول – First Abu Dhabi Bank Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2020/10/25 19:53:48 Expires 2020-11-01 Ref: JB1100003969
The role is in charge of running, related reporting and analytics. In charge of completion of user acceptance testing for integration. Likely to perform independent FTP /Data reconciliations and address the presssing issues linked to FTP.
- Daily and month end reconciliation for DW/OFSAA to make sure completeness and accuracy of source information flowing to DW/OFSAA and raise any related issues to IT
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of output generated from OFSAA ensuring reconciliation of the given information flow to OneSumX/Power BI
- Assist in various UAT and projects linked to Finance/FTP/OneSumX/Power BI
- Coordinate with IT on different issues linked to GL/OFSAA/DW/OBIEE/PowerBI application and ensure proper follow-up till deliverables/resolution met.
- Coordinate with different units and departments regarding issue follow up
- Analysing FTP reports necessary for automation. In various Oracle applications like DW/OFSAA/OBIEE/PowerBI.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of all instruments and products within the lender.
- Identify opportunities to boost processes to increase value and offer best practice solutions for stakeholders.
- Ensure end-to-end knowledge of data, information, processes and systems within the organisation, from origination of information to information consumption.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis such as for example customer, product and financial analysis, variance and trend analysis, to supply Treasury and Finance teams with appropriate insightful and analytical reports
- All other support require in the department
- Support in managing all areas of information specific to the systems that support Funds Transfer Pricing and Net Interest Margin
- Maintain the FTP configuration in OFSAA/month end activities linked to FTP
- Ensure maximum automation of reports / systems possibly.-OBIEE/DW /Sumix/PowerBI
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly delivery of end to get rid of FTP.
- Maintain process documentation of funds transfer pricing internal process, operational documentation for month end
- Ensure the operational execution of the relevant Fund Transfer Pricing reports and system/s.
- Perform data analysis and highlight gaps to IT/Respective teams
- Perform ad-hoc analysis such as for example customer, product and financial analysis, trend and variance analysis, to supply internal business teams with appropriate analytical and insightful reports.
- All random support assigned /require in the department/FTP
- A University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Math, Engineering or other quantitative field
- Experience in Banking /Accounting
- Understanding & Contact with technology , Understanding of OGL/OFSAA/OBIEE/T24/Sumix/PowerBI
- 4-5 years’ experience in analytics ideally for within the banking and/or the financial industry.
- Experience in Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) and Net interest Margin (NIM).
- Good knowledge of business, data, and systems architecture
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and products.
- Effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure
Sub Job Title
AVP, FTP Reporting</p and Analytics
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 4 Max: 5
Degree Bachelor’s degree
Apply for this job: Click here