FACILITIES MANAGER – HOTEL HARD SERVICES – Dubai & Abu Dhabi – IMMEDIATE HIRE
Our Facilities Management division will be recruiting for an instantaneous hire
We’ve a portfolio of blue chip HOTEL clients and manage Hard Services across multiple properties in the UAE.
FM EXPERIENCE WITHIN HOTEL ENVIRONMENT IS REALLY A PREFERED BECAUSE OF THIS ROLE
Minimum 8-10 years experience in Facilities Management with minimum 5 years within an FM management position
- Connection with handling contractors and third-party providers
- Maintenance and Operation Management
- Financial preparing and management
- Organizational Performance Management and KPIs/SLAs
- Project Management
- Risk Analysis
- Quality Assurance and Health & Safety
In charge of the operational coordination and delivery of day-to-day centralized Engineering, Asset, Facility, Contract, Project Building and Management Control services through the entire hotel.
Efficient deployment of Facilities Management resources and contracted providers to meet up availability and service level expectations of your client.
Principal Accountabilities & Leadership Expectations
- Provide direction for department with optimum standards of leadership
- Achieve delivery strategies, budgets along with other key performance deliverables
- Manage the Facilities Management Team to make sure delivery of cost effective for your client from its assets, asset performance and data, and FM Project Delivery, consistent with Client objectives and best practice.
- Manage your team to adhere to all Facilities Manager relevant client procedures and policies.
- Implement optimum standards of leadership in promotion of HS&E procedures and best practice, ensuring compliance with company procedures and legal obligations.
- Manage your team to make sure sustained performance by making sure motivation via professional development, coaching, performance and mentoring orientation.
- Lead the effective delivery of most ongoing services and technical expertise, to create value and best practice over the client’s assets.
- Continuously make an effort to enhance customer experience
- Use the Director Operations, and your client to provide a best practice Asset Management System, consistent with standards and the agreed asset management strategy.
- With the Executive Team guarantee the contractual obligations of the Facilities Manager to your client are fulfilled.
Hard Services Delivery
- In charge of implementation of streamlined Hard Service work practices across all locations within the contract scope that meet up with the needs of your client.
- Assistance design options / solutions associated with hard services maintenance and create decisions / recommend alternative solutions where appropriate
- Making certain third party suppliers supply and abide by relevant quality documentation/records
- Making certain suppliers stick to project safety regulations
- Managing the tests and commissioning of MEP equipment as necessary
- Manage asset shutdowns and outages with regards to MEP and HVAC Service Delivery, and mitigating / minimizing any operational impact as a complete result thereof.
- Manage reliability engineering with regards to MEP and HVAC Service Delivery
Expected Begin Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED20,000.00 – AED30,000.00 monthly
- Facilities Management Industry: 8 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Hotel FM: 24 months (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Required)
Apply for this job Click here