- Develop schedules and programs for preventative and schedule maintenance
- Evaluate, follow-up and keep track of facility maintenance contractors and subcontractors designated to the Task
- Provide performance reports of the contractors to the customer/owner
- Maintain task assets and record any lacking or damaged what to client
- Negotiate all essential maintenance of the construction and common components, plant , machinery, cleansing, landscaping with respect to the client/proprietor
- Ensure adherence to neighborhood rules on web site and reports violations
- Ensures home is safe, secure, thoroughly clean and properly maintained all period
- Coordinate with appropriate stakeholders & associates to achieve advanced of service shipping on site
- Prepare every week snag reports
- Inspect structures’ structures to look for the need for fixes or renovations
- Keep track of and Supervise PPM Schedules
- Conducts safe practices walk around
- Go to all reactive maintenance functions
- Conduct health & protection walk audits
- Maintain Asset register
- Analyze energy intake
- Ensure documenting of all requests, problems and incidents identification of receipt of requests, updates and information on resolution of problems raised
- Ensure the proper documents from providers provides been requested.
- Ensure proper paperwork of PPM work, reviews, HSE, Certificates of adhoc function been submited and uploaded.
- Set upward the proper policies and processes for the FM section.
- Review developing related contracts, insurance policy and plans and submit suggestion.
- Report on Drinking water leaks and guarantee solving them in important basis.
- Ensure complying with Law #6 to include all requirements in creating insurance policy.
- Tender, Set and acknowledge building insurance plan coverages for several buildings.
- Evaluation and negotiate contractual insurance coverage obligations positioned on the organisation. Instruct Agent to set up and place appropriate insurance policy programmes to safeguard the organisation.
- Lead the supervising and report upon the insurance plans made with respect to organisation’s joint ventures by exterior insurance Brokers.
- Manage the liability states notification procedure to insurers so the insurers have enough information to research claims and keep track of the potency of the insurer’s claims managing service.
- Ensure that statements are redirected to providers whenever we can and ensure the conditions and terms of contracts are obvious and robust.
- Identify areas for improved risk management practices within the organisation – both health and property and safety related.
Schooling: BSc within Engineering is necessary.
Experience:10 +Yrs in Facility Administration
Strong knowledge of civil and MEP
Solid supervision, KPI, and SLA execution
Solid knowledge of insurance claims
Solid experience within Contract negotiations and contracts management
Apply for this job Click here