ASPM is a property arm of United Al Saqer Team L.L.C. ASPM lease and manage attributes in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Overseas and dubai. Our development tasks continue steadily to provide quality home, retail and commercial room at affordable costs which interest a broad selection of customers.
Are you the diversified professional buying role in a ambitious Business? Are you confident, in a position to influence, challenge and build human relationships at all known amounts?
We are recruiting the Senior Facilities Supervisor to become listed on our exceptional Facilities Administration team. This is a thrilling and challenging chance for somebody with supervisory expertise in FM who’s personable and competent to quickly create their credibility.
If you’re excited by a problem, have a can-carry out attitude and a interest for leaving your tag on a business then this is actually the chance of you.
We desire to encourage one to grow and problem yourself since when we pursue excellence, we create excellent experiences sufficient reason for our customers together.
…. Appears like YOU? Read on then.
Inside this role you should have the opportunity:
To participate a dynamic and younger team also to advance your career around.
Highly dependable and experienced Senior Facilities Supervisor having an excellent record of residential, corporate and commercial client satisfaction. Broad and deep understanding of all the developing infrastructural HVAC techniques and fundamental understanding of Electrical, water source and drainage system. Adept at working well both as the united team innovator and independently.
Key Responsibilities and Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day servicing of HVAC techniques, both district cooling and DX techniques, and all of the corresponding components and techniques.
- Manages the day-to-day maintenance of most forms of low voltage program and all kind of LV panels.
- Manages the day-to-day maintenance of most water drainage and offer system.
- Ensures MEP techniques’ compliance with legislative needs and standards.
- Coordinates with Operation employees for corrective and prepared upkeep of other systems.
- Provides front line tech support team to the asset making certain the troubleshooting is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Participates inside Incident investigations and make reports.
- Ensures the ‘servicing of the products’ delivers continued safe and sound and reliable procedure.
- Coordinates with alternative party vendors in the shipping of maintenance.
- Attending any crisis cases out of functioning hours.
- Works with and recommends preventative upkeep applications for HVAC, Electrical, drinking water supply and drainage techniques.
- Provides tech support team when needed with on-call and/or.
- Offers oversight and high quality control of the task being performed
- Identifies working out needs for the Upkeep team.
weekend coverage assistance
succeed in this part
To, you should possess the next skills and experience:
- Diploma inside Mechanical Engineering or even HVAC
- Information of ERP Techniques
- Minimum of 5 to 8 yrs of GCC MEP encounter employed in a Facilities Facilities or even Operations Engineering organization.
- Solid personality who is able to lead a team of technicians
- Ability to function both independently and inside a team
- Capability to tolerate functioning indoors or outdoors inside varying temperatures and climate conditions
- Superb troubleshooting skills and ability
- Punctual and in a position to meet deadlines
- Attention to information
- Communication Abilities: Fluency in English, Simple knowledge in Arabic can be an added value
In return, you can expect you a route towards your nearly all rewarding career and a chance to be component of among the leading family groupings within the UAE. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits bundle for several successful candidates.
Place: Abu Dhabi
What might it be such as to work with United Al Saqer Team?
Established a lot more than 37 years back, the United Al Saqer Team (UASG) is among the leading multi-industry business groups within the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and functions a diverse however complementary portfolio of seven UAE-based companies encompassing several key market sectors, which include Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Large Equipment, Al Saqer Home Administration, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, AG Resort, Royal International Structure, and Royal Joinery.
**Please note as an established company we usually do not make use of outside agencies for just about any of our recruitment specifications. Furthermore we would not ask potential applicants to cover the privilege of using or even to be interviewed for just about any of our functions..**
Apply for this job Click here