ASPM is really a property arm of United Al Saqer Team L.L.C. ASPM lease and manage attributes in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Overseas and dubai. Our development tasks continue steadily to provide quality home, retail and commercial room at affordable costs which interest a broad selection of customers.
Are you currently a diversified professional buying role in a ambitious Organization? Are you confident, in a position to influence, challenge and develop relationships at all amounts?
We are recruiting the Senior Services Supervisor to become listed on our exceptional Facilities Administration team. This is a thrilling and challenging chance for someone with supervisory encounter in FM who’s personable and competent to quickly set up their credibility.
In case you are excited by way of a problem, have a can-perform attitude and a passion for leaving behind your mark on a business then this is actually the chance of you.
You want to encourage one to grow and problem yourself since when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences with each other sufficient reason for our customers.
…. Sounds like YOU? Read on then.
In this part you will have the chance:
To participate a and dynamic team also to advance your career around.
Highly experienced and reliable Senior Facilities Supervisor having an excellent report of residential, commercial and corporate client satisfaction. Broad and deep understanding of all the creating infrastructural HVAC techniques and fundamental understanding of Electrical, water provide and drainage system. Adept at functioning nicely both as a group leader and independently.
Key Duties and Obligations
- Manages the day-to-day servicing of HVAC techniques, both district cooling and DX techniques, and all of the corresponding systems and parts.
- Manages the day-to-day upkeep of all forms of low voltage program and all kind of LV panels.
- Manages the day-to-day servicing of all water provide and drainage system.
- Ensures MEP techniques’ compliance with legislative needs and requirements.
- Coordinates with Operation staff for planned and corrective upkeep of other systems.
- Provides front line tech support team to the asset making certain the troubleshooting is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Participates within Incident investigations and create reports.
- Ensures the ‘servicing of the gear’ delivers continued secure and reliable procedure.
- Coordinates with alternative party vendors in the shipping of upkeep.
- Attending any emergency instances out of working hrs.
- Facilitates and recommends preventative servicing applications for HVAC, Electrical, drinking water supply and drainage techniques.
- Provides tech support team when needed with on-call and/or even weekend coverage support.
- Provides oversight and high quality control of the task becoming performed
- Identifies working out needs for the Servicing group.
To achieve this role, you ought to have the next skills and encounter:
- Diploma within Mechanical Engineering or even HVAC
- Knowledge of ERP Techniques
- The least 5 to 8 years of GCC MEP encounter employed in a Facilities Operations or even Facilities Engineering organization.
- Strong personality who is able to lead a team of technicians
- Ability to function both independently and within a group
- Ability to tolerate operating indoors or outdoors within varying temperatures and climate
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills and ability
- Punctual and in a position to meet up with deadlines
- Attention to information
- Communication Skills: Fluency inside English, Basic knowledge inside Arabic can be an added worth
In return, you can expect you a path towards your almost all rewarding career and a chance to be part of among the top family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we offer a competitive benefits bundle for all successful applicants.
Area: Abu Dhabi
What will it end up like to work with United Al Saqer Group?
Established a lot more than 37 years back, the United Al Saqer Team (UASG) is among the leading multi-field business groups within the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and works a diverse however complementary portfolio of seven UAE-based companies encompassing numerous key business sectors, which include Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Large Equipment, Al Saqer House Administration, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, AG Hotel, Royal International Building, and Royal Joinery.
**Please note as an established organization we usually do not make use of external companies for just about any of our recruitment specifications. Additionally we’d not really ask possible candidates to cover the privilege of using or even to be interviewed for just about any of our functions..**
Apply for this job Click here