ASPM is really a property arm of United Al Saqer Team L.L.C. ASPM lease and manage attributes in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Overseas and dubai. Our development tasks continue steadily to provide quality home, retail and commercial room at affordable costs which interest a broad selection of customers.
Are you currently a diversified professional buying role in a ambitious Business? Are you confident, in a position to influence, challenge and create relationships in all known levels?
We are recruiting the Senior Amenities Supervisor to become listed on our exceptional Facilities Administration team. This is a thrilling and challenging chance for somebody with supervisory encounter in FM who’s personable and competent to quickly create their credibility.
In case you are excited by way of a problem, have a can-perform attitude and a interest for leaving your indicate on a business then this is actually the chance of you.
You want to encourage one to grow and problem yourself since when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences sufficient reason for our customers together.
…. Sounds like YOU? Read on then.
In this function you will have the chance:
To participate a powerful and young team also to advance your career around.
Highly reliable and experienced Senior Services Supervisor having an excellent report of residential, corporate and commercial client satisfaction. Broad and deep understanding of all the constructing infrastructural HVAC techniques and fundamental understanding of Electrical, water provide and drainage system. Adept at functioning properly both as the united team innovator and independently.
Key Duties and Duties
- Manages the day-to-day upkeep of HVAC techniques, both district cooling and DX techniques, and all of the corresponding components and techniques.
- Manages the day-to-day servicing of all forms of low voltage program and all kind of LV panels.
- Manages the day-to-day upkeep of most water drainage and offer system.
- Ensures MEP techniques’ compliance with legislative needs and specifications.
- Coordinates with Operation employees for corrective and planned servicing of other systems.
- Provides front line tech support team to the asset making certain the troubleshooting is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Participates within Incident investigations and generate reports.
- Ensures the ‘upkeep of the products’ delivers continued secure and reliable procedure.
- Coordinates with alternative party vendors in the shipping of servicing.
- Attending any emergency situations out of working hrs.
- Facilitates and recommends preventative upkeep applications for HVAC, Electrical, drinking water supply and drainage techniques.
- Weekend coverage assistance provides tech support team when needed with on-call and/or.
- Provides oversight and high quality control of the task getting performed
- Identifies working out needs for the Upkeep group.
To achieve this role, you ought to have the next skills and encounter:
- Diploma within Mechanical Engineering or even HVAC
- Knowledge of ERP Techniques
- The least 5 to 8 yrs of GCC MEP encounter employed in a Facilities Facilities or even Operations Engineering organization.
- Strong personality who is able to lead a team of technicians
- Ability to function both independently and within a group
- Ability to tolerate functioning indoors or outdoors within varying temperatures and climate
- Superb troubleshooting skills and ability
- Punctual and in a position to satisfy deadlines
- Attention to information
- Communication Skills: Fluency within English, Basic knowledge within Arabic can be an added worth
In return, you can expect you a path towards your many rewarding career and a chance to be part of among the top family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we offer a competitive benefits bundle for all successful applicants.
Place: Abu Dhabi
What will it end up like to work with United Al Saqer Group?
Established a lot more than 37 years back, the United Al Saqer Team (UASG) is among the leading multi-industry business groups within the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and functions a diverse however complementary portfolio of seven UAE-based companies encompassing several key market sectors, which include Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Large Equipment, Al Saqer Home Administration, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, AG Hotel, Royal Global Structure, and Royal Joinery.
**Please note as an established business we usually do not make use of external firms for just about any of our recruitment specifications. Additionally we’d not really ask possible candidates to cover the privilege of using or even to be interviewed for just about any of our functions..**
Apply for this job Click here