/ Job View
Posted 2021/10/03 04:57:34
Position: Specialist / Officer – Retail Sales (Abu Dhabi/Al Ain/Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman/Fujairah/RAK)
Accountable to receives & review customer requirements and applications. Means that all required documents and information can be found and processes the application form promptly and efficiently. Develops strong bond with customers, to create demand and to be able to enhance revenue. Responsible to attain set KPIs in addition to high level of client satisfaction while interfacing with the client. Identifies and realizes pro-actively cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Donate to the team spirit regarding a “sales oriented” and “customer support oriented” culture, commitment and sense of belonging on the list of united team.
- Educate the client on the ongoing service, equipment and facilities available, explores opportunities for vertically generating demand and selling.
- Establish relationship and bond with the client through cordial, professional and respectful interaction. Ensures that the clients are satisfied in every full cases.
- Identify the customer’s segment gain maximum knowledge on the client through participating in builds and dialogues customer profiles.
- Maintain proper documentation, records on all pending services and advises concerned team for follow-up and feedback.
- Processes all assigned telecom services relative to approved Company practices and procedures.
- Promise future support for the client to generate customer retention and loyalty and attends all queries of the client.
- Provide, as required.
- Provide the customer with time deliverables i.e. appointment time, equipment, allocated and receipt number whenever you can.
- Receive personal in addition to team sales targets from the immediate supervisor and ensures meeting them.
- Responsible to stick to duty roster/sales schedules at fine times.
- Review the client and application requirement, ascertains the correctness of the compliance and data with necessary formalities and understands the client needs.
- Takes ownership of the customer’s needs and requirements and means that they’re satisfied. Identifies and realizes pro-actively up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
constructive feedback and ideas for improvements
Education, Experience & Skills
Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business Administration with years of experience in Sales/Customer Relationship or similar capacity
- Capability to cross-sell/up-sell Etisalat products
- Communication Skills
- Customer Management/retention skills
- Customer Profiling and Market segmentation
- Customer support orientation
- Industry awareness and business acumen
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing concepts
- Networking and relationship building
- PC Skills and working understanding of the Internet
- Products/services knowledge
- Service provision cycle and procedures
- Team working
Sub Job Title
Specialist / Officer – Retail Sales (Abu Dhabi/Al Ain/Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman/Fujairah/RAK)
Years of Experience
Min: 2 Max: 5
Apply for this job: Click here