Every worker at Al Rostamani Team is important in making a real distinction to the business enterprise and our customers. We look after our employees by providing them purposeful and meaningful function and a chance to grow, learn, contribute and be successful. These days, the Al Rostamani Team has come quite a distance since its birth in 1957. Our group is continuing to grow with the guiding concepts of Commitment steadfastly, Care & Vision, alongside a solid sense of energetic involvement in the grouped local community. We have been a well-diversified team, with an integral presence in industrial sectors such as for example General Trading, Heavy and automobiles Equipment, Travel, FOREX, Financial Services, Property Administration, Construction, Infrastructure Info and Development Technology Solutions. Our Group employs 3000 folks from 41 various nationalities approximately, which plays a part in our multi-nationwide and multicultural environment.
Al Rostamani International Swap is a head in providing forex and international remittance providers in the UAE. It really is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company having an array of services and products catering to all or any income groupings for both nationals and expatriates.
To ensure the smooth movement of documents and components for the websites and customers by liaising with clients, warehouse and suppliers, and make sure that the BU(s) stick to all relevant standard plans. Also to ensure item code master data integration among SAP and CRM.
- In charge of Sales Order Digesting, and associated SO, MM, PS modules of SAP and simultaneous updating of paperwork within CRM and DMS.
- In charge of Inventory Management, Items Receipt (GRN), Goods Concern (Deliveries) and Consumer Invoicing.
- In charge of vendor coordination, logistics, shipment clearance (ocean, sir & property) coordination with freight forwarders for soft trading functions of the business.
- Liaise with coordinating and worried on customs clearance and coordinating for TRA Approvals to be able to ensure compliance.
- Compiling billing possibilities reports every.
- Issuing buy orders to providers and coordinating using them to find the material on period to meet consumer deadlines and timely invoicing.
- Coordination with the client for arranging deliveries, and obtaining client acknowledgment for deliveries invoicing and made.
- Preserving open up billing milestones for tasks according to the agreed conditions in customer agreements.
- Providing are accountable to FM on unbilled tasks, ensuring to bill totally according to agreed milestones and invoice to consumer complying with VAT rules in consultation with Product sales Consultant/Client Managers.
- Preparing of stock reviews on monthly schedule to facilitate reporting also to prevent accumulation of older stock.
- Coordination with the accounts payable according of queries linked to vendor Invoices and procurements.
- Overall in charge of service contracts and industrial coordination to make sure timely reputation and invoicing of support and maintenance contracts.
- Keeping open up order status for product sales groups and reporting to product sales managers and Mind of sales
- Ensure simple flow of last BOQ from CRM to SAP on successful orders from customers, to make sure instant processing of the Product sales orders in SAP.
- Verification of customer and vendor quantity rebates according to agreed terms to make sure timely booking.
- To make sure that the sales and buy process is concluded sticking with the approved SOP.
- To supply required information as so when demanded to the inner and External auditors along with taxes authorities complying with team suggestions.
fortnight for better income and gross revenue forecast to FM and Mind of Product sales
- Diploma diploma in Economics, Commerce, Accounting or comparable field
- 5+ years of expert experience in product sales or commercial management
Knowledge & Abilities
- ERP encounter (SAP, etc.)
- Personal computer proficiency in MS Excel and Office
- Excellent coordination abilities
- Excellent conversation and negotiation abilities
- In a position to work under great pressure with deadlines
- In a position to work individually
At ARG, we seek talented individuals who work hard to attain great things. We consider not merely your experience and abilities, but your interest for the role furthermore, your desire to find out and how you align with this core values of treatment, commitment and vision. If an opportunity will be represented by this place you intend to pursue, you’re invited by us to use.
Apply for this job Click here