ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help out with the continuing business development activities for land, residential retail and mixed-use assets as directed by the relative line manager.
- Help out with developing feasibility studies for residential, retail and mixed-use assets and seek approval from line manager
- Perform project costing in coordination with Project Management.
- Develop financial model in collaboration with Partnerships & Investment along with other relevant functions
- Liaise with Partnerships & Investments along with other relevant functions on feasibility studies.
- Help out with developing feasibility study on owned land:
- Recommend allocation of specific assets by segment on land plots
- Recommend land phasing plan
- Recommend in input to the pricing of land plots predicated on price benchmark of comparable land plots
- Research and Recommend unit cost by land plot
- Perform infrastructure costing in coordination with Operations. Perform advanced cost break down of infrastructure (recoverable versus non recoverable costs)
- Develop financial feasibility and model studies. Liaise with various Investment Analysis along with other relevant functions on feasibility study
- Review the Delivery team progress and report on progress of the delivery and the timely handing over of government related assets to lessen O+M costs and land costs
- Collate input from external and internal stakeholders. Report and review on pre-concept test fit, concept master plan and detailed master plan developed and managed by the master planning function.
- Help out with review, update , recommend and report on the allocated land bank from inception, design, delivery of infrastructure, authority handovers, development and sales on land plots.
- Use market intelligence reports to recommend land use requirements for master plans; matching supply with demand.
- Use Market reports and media Publication to spot trends in Development products associated with life-style and recommend land use and products that may overall improve the project attractiveness and profitability.
- Review and update development manager on schedules for land development together with Controls and Delivery.
- Perform continuous tabs on project and design deliverables, risk and program register.
- Provide constant progress updates and monthly written reports on construction progress.
- Identify major issues or conflicts and recommend appropriate solutions
- Monitor development budgets against projected and actual costs and recommend appropriate solutions on deviations
- Support in choosing refined commercial strategy predicated on recommendation from Commercial (e.g. pricing, sales phasing, etc.)
- Support in choosing online marketing strategy (e.g. marketing calendar, branding, etc…)
- Support in choosing Asset, FM and pm strategy, ensure proper coordination and handover with PM and FM entities and Asset Manager.
YoE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Min of: 6+ years of development management experience in managing the development of large residential and retail property assets of over AED 500 million in value.
YOE IN MANAGERIAL POSITION
Min of: N/A
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of valuation, appraisals and financial modeling of commercial and residential development.
- Strong knowledge and contact with the GCC market with large master developers with annual revenue of at the very least AED 2 billion.
- Strong knowledge of architectural construction and design.
- Solid knowledge of contract procurement policies and procedures gained in the Procurement function of a genuine estate developer in the GCC real estate business
Bachelor degree in property, land economics, property valuation, architecture or engineering
Primary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi
Job : Development Management
Organization : Development-3
Employee Status : Direct Hire
Job Type : Standard
Job Posting : Apr 21, 2022, 1:44:54 AM
Apply for this job Click here