We are searching for a Senior Architect to work with a VIP – engineering client located in Abu Dhabi:
– Will need to have minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in exactly the same field
– Will need to have a bachelors degree
- Reviewing and creating architectural and engineering plans.
- Ensuring all plans are usually compliant with governmental safety and health regulations. keeping and
- Researching understanding of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitoring the ongoing function of other Architects and producing recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Providing assistance to subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and helping them interpret style specifications.
- Liaising with clients to make sure all presssing issues are usually addressed regularly, and that project requirements are usually met.
- Ensuring the team works to accomplish established goals and targets collectively.
- Performing as a mentor to new Architects and assisting them fine-tune their style skills and enhance their industry knowledge.consulting plus
- Networking with numerous industry professionals.
Salary AED 15,000 to AED 25,000/- ( dependant on the knowledge)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED15,000.00 – AED25,000.00 monthly
- facilities management : 5 years (Preferred)
- architectural engineering : 5 years (Preferred)
- engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials: 5 years (Preferred)
- UAE architect : 5 years (Preferred)
Education and learning:
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- UAE driving license (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- Urdu (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here