An experienced & result oriented professional with three-year experience as a senior engineer procurement and offer chain has ability in learning new concepts quickly and communicating ideas effectively. Posesses positive attitude to perform the assigned task within the TAT having an objective to secure a posture with a well- established organization with a well balanced environment that will result in a long-lasting relationship in the business.
Proudhadevaraya Institue of Technology, hospet, Karnataka, India
05/2014 to 04/2018
• Bachelor’s in Mechanical engineering with FCD grade
Kirloskar Ferrous Industries Limited EXPERIENCE, koppal, Karnataka, India Position held: Senior engineer purchase
07/2018 to 06/2021
• Managing procurement & supply chain linked to spares,
consumables, projects & contracts of most indirect material (like equipment’s, FMCG products, parts, fabricated/manufacturing items, safety, medicinal items, machines, consumables, etc.) required at plant for both internal & external customer.
• Managing import related consignments of varied projects.
ACHIEVEMENTS & CERTIFICATES: –
• Completion of varied projects like Coke oven plant,20MW powerplant, commission of new blast furnace.
• Achieving less holding inventory on consumables items by Min-max concept.
• Certificate for completing of Management developed program.
• Letter of appreciation with cash reward for crisis management.
Apply for this job: Click here