- Develop business, generate new projects, open fresh marketplaces and expand the prevailing ones.
- Participate in reaching the continuing business Plan, Organizational Targets and goals.
- Analysis and analyze business growth opportunities and keep track of bid sites and systems
- Create and keep maintaining professional relationships with brand-new, existing and prospective clients.
- Coordinate with the technical group to develop, write and submit earning proposals and monitor their status and follow-up with clients then.
- Develop and keep maintaining marketing materials in near collaboration with the specialized team, such as task profiles, presentations, statements of qualifications, brochures, pr announcements etc.
- Great Analytical, Research, Financial and presentation skills required.
- Capability to operationally function strategically and.
- Strong communication abilities in Arabic and English needed.
- Personal computer literate with good information in MS Workplace.
have minimum 4-8 years of experience as Sales &
- Must; Marketing Engineer in Facilities Management, MEP & Fit out projects.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Valid UAE driving license is necessary.
- Preference will undoubtedly be given immediately for individuals who can join.
Concerning the company:
Emirates International Facility Management LLC (EIFM) is really a subsidiary of the Das Holding Band of Companies. Established in 1996 among the leading companies in UAE providing a complete selection of high-quality, cost-effective, and integrated facility management answers to the UAE business community. Through using technology to the best extent possible inside our process and the diverse, well-trained team of technicians, covering a multitude of solution offerings, EIFM is rolling out a solid reputation in catering bespoke solutions tailored to boost enough time and efficiency to meet up our client’s business needs. EIFM is ISO 9001:2015 Certified accredited for the quality management and environmental systems. We shoot for innovative and technical excellence over time and that’s why EIFM’s growing client list stands as proof that the business’s ability to surpass its high standards of customer loyalty, efficiency, and focus on detail.
Company Website : www.eifm.ae
Group website : www.dasholding.ae
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you currently available inside UAE currently ?
- UAE Current visa status ? (Employment visa/ Cancelled visa/ Visit visa)
- Present salary ?
- Expected salary ?
- Nationality ?
- Active mobile number ?
- MEP Sales & Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical (Required)
- UAE Driving License (Required)
Apply for this job Click here