What you would do
Sales Manager is really a key role, reporting to the Sales Director in charge of our business across Middle East & Africa region. The focus will be Fire Protection, Fire Fighting, and Fire Detection & Security Systems. You’ll be based in UAE and you will be section of Sales-Contracting Team (Power & Utility) that’s focused in expanding our footprint and customer base over the MEA region to attain our strong growth objectives.
As a known person in this team, you will work inside a vibrant environment that delivers a platform to work with your experience to provide our business objectives for the Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do /> As a Sales Manager you will chase it<br, qualify and close new sales opportunities by creating competitive, top quality proposals, and be a part of tendering and bidding process also. You’ll demonstrate your knowledge and expertise of the Fire Detection and Fire Suppression sector by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your deep market understanding of our competitor’s strategies, services and products.
Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for territories and regions; projecting expected sales profit and volume for existing and services. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing results and trends. Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by managing the sales force successfully. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
You’re focused to get and develop longterm customer relationships and self-motivated to operate a vehicle your territory growth. You’re determined and consistent in your method of work, managing multiple priorities due to your excellent planning simultaneously, and time management skills.
What we search for
* Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics preferred
* Minimum 8 years’ experience in selling Fire & Security systems within MEA market
* Proven history of delivering sales target concentrating on Fire Protection Systems, Fire Detection & Alarm Systems, Security systems for Power & Utility clients in MEA Region
* Sound business and technical knowledge
* Capability to design technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
* High-energy personality with go-getter attitude and revel in working in an easy paced, dynamic industry
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* UAE Driving License
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- REGULAR Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Amount of Vacancies
Apply for this job: Click here