The oldest company available on the market that focuses on residential and commercial air duct, kitchen duct, water water and tank pipe disinfection services since 2003. Authorized and approved by Dubai Municipality, ISO recommended and certified by Dubai Health Authority, following EPA adhering and standards to NADCA compliance policies.
Our clients include, however, not limited by, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab, Presidential Flight Airport in Abu Dhabi, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Le Meridien, Grand Hayatt, Al Engineering and Naboodah Office of Dubai.
- Build relationships with clients and vendors of related products to cultivate referral network.
- Place cold calls to potential prospects and follow-up calls to past and current clientele, cultivating long-term relationships to create repeat and referral business.
- Work alongside Sales, Marketing & Business Development representatives to improve product advertising and presentations collateral. deploy and
- Create successful marketing collateral to highlight offerings and engage customers at appointments, industry events and networking events.
- Survey industry- and target-specific accounts through the use of published regulatory databases, trade magazines and journals along with other media outlets.
- Develop specific schedule of account and prospecting management tasks to execute daily, monthly and weekly to meet up or exceed sales goals with little company supervision.
- Donate to sales meetings and present trends and market insights to sales force leaders and members to encourage implementation of successful techniques and propel team forward.
- Convey love of products sold and devotion to company, brand and customers in sales presentations to determine credibility and make personal connections with clients.
- Identify clients by attending trade-shows, networking and performing cold-calls.
- Attain KPI of sales goal with strategic territory management and effective relationship-building.
- Check with customers to assess requirements, offer product recommendations and resolve technical issues after sales.
- Use software to build up and conduct presentations of company’s products to current and clients.
- Organize marketing collateral to help keep samples (reports/pictures) ready within optimal levels to aid target customer levels.
- Analyze and implement account penetration approaches for target customers.
- Conduct daily follow-up calls to answer client’s questions and manage sales process.
- Educated customers by giving hands-on (if applicable) demonstrations and explaining benefits and benefits of using company service.
- Start existing and new communication channels with potential prospects to assess requirements and propose optimal solutions.
- Achieve and sustain consistent revenue streams by regularly servicing accounts and connecting with customers to market new products.
- Orchestrate efficient and performance-oriented daily work intend to maximize time customer and usage connections.
- Evaluate Operation’s daily delivery and schedule needs, optimizing ways of meet customer demands.
- Use strong customer support skills to build up loyal customer base, increasing repurchasing rate of the ongoing company.
- Manage end-to-end management of transactions, including financial records, support and invoices.
- Develop outreach initiative, increasing sales each sales period.successful personal ways of maximize account penetration and accomplish results
- Negotiate sales contracts to increase profitability, boosting sales in a few months maximum.
- Design, develop and implemented own sales ways of market business and generate new sales.
- Use excel or google sheets to keep customer sales and account records.
- Conduct on-site product demonstrations to highlight features, answer customer questions and redirect concerns toward strengths.
- Use client and prospecting development ways to produce fresh leads and keep maintaining solid conversion rate.
- Employ selection of sales practices to support each customer’s individual needs and overcome objections.
Fast, dynamic, pro-active, independent commercially aware energetic person that is with the capacity of building and nurturing strong relationship with clients with strong sales skills.
- English Language
Nice to possess however, not necessary:
- Engineering background
- Network with FM managers
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Strong COVID-19 Precaution policy in place.
- Vaccination – required
- Masks – required
- Sticking with hygiene protocol – required
Job Type: Commission
All customers must wear a mask,
- sales: three years (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here