Abu Dhabi Islamic Lender Abu Dhabi, UAE Posted 2021/02/04 07:02:41 Expires 2021-02-09 Ref: JB1100004581
Function: Restructuring Specialist
Take lead within directly managing sophisticated restructuring routines and major situations with minimum guidance
Crucial Accountabilities of the function:
- Conduct, steer and monitor general restructuring process.
- Undertake restructuring plans with senior loan companies of the assigned portfolio.
- Coordinate any key issues with regards to any restructuring activities with direct supervision of Head of GSAM.
- Control all CPs, CSs, any financial conditions imposed by finance documents or key stakeholders, and coordinate the implementation of the on-going provision of financial information.
- Be Involved in cashflow monitoring, forecasting and reporting within GSAM and use other designated resources to supply quarterly cashflow forecasts which include overview of historical collections;
- Establish proper liaison and attend all meetings with external and internal stakeholders concerning the assigned portfolio.
- Subject to approval matrix, engage with respect to the lender in appointing External Restructuring Advisors, with responsibilities for specific operational and financial areas of the restructuring.
- Coach and groom the united team of restructuring officer reporting to the SRO.
- Prepare Budget, Credit Reviews, Show AC for necessary approval and keep maintaining proper records for several full cases assigned under his/her name.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge, Technical Competencies Necessary for this role:
- Genuine fascination with business and finance environment with a quantitative mindset, sensitivity to details, and accuracy in everyday work.
- Relevant Bachelor degree (Finance, Engineering, Law), Master, MBA, CFA, CMA or similar ate preference.
- Knowledge of exact definitions and information on all Banking products. Understanding of Islamic /Sharia compliant banking products/practices
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with particular connection with working in GCC being truly a plus point.
- Ability to work under stiff target, work pressure, prioritizes rightly, and delivers results.
- Able to align Risk Business and Mitigants Objectives to to aid recovery objectives.
- Team player – able to work within a combined group and promote cross functional environment.
- Ability to multitask and willingness to “roll-up his sleeves and obtain involved into deep details”
- Experience of 15+ years of experience at financial advisory firms, funds or in commercial banking (experience in corporate finance, debt advisory, M&A advisory or project finance departments).
- Restructuring experience is necessary.
- Experience in developing markets.
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 10
Degree Bachelor’s degree
Apply for this job: Click here